• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Moosecrackers View Post
    Carmel. Wecome to the forum.

Sent using Tapatalk
    I just got a work order in for a job in Carmel lol
    sigpic
    When I was a child, I used to talk as a child, think as a child, reason as a child; when I became a man, I put aside childish things.
    1 Corinthians Chapter 13 - 11

Comment

Fletch, we go up there a lot. Prolly every other weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtrwall View Post
        Fletch, we go up there a lot. Prolly every other weekend.
        Curtrwall: Where is 'up there'?

Comment

Maxinkuckee. Curtwall--We'll probably be up there Mid June and August. We'll look for you.

Barefooter--we are 95% sure we are heading to Big Long this weekend. The only thing that would change that is if they induce my sister in-law today vs. letting her go till next Thursday. Otherwise, we plan on towing up tomorrow evening.

2002 X7 (Current)

1988 Tristar 190 Open Bow (Old)

Comment

Anybody going to the race?
            76 S&S

Comment

No, well it was fantastic! I hope everyone was out on the lake then. Where did you go, how cold was the water and what did you do?
              76 S&S

Comment

Originally posted by Fletchx7 View Post
                Maxinkuckee. Curtwall--We'll probably be up there Mid June and August. We'll look for you.

Barefooter--we are 95% sure we are heading to Big Long this weekend. The only thing that would change that is if they induce my sister in-law today vs. letting her go till next Thursday. Otherwise, we plan on towing up tomorrow evening.
                Pretty sure we saw your x7 parked at the big red cottage on the south shore all weekend. Between the graduations, cold weather, and rain we were able to make a few hot laps around the lake. The boys kept saying she wants to run! Had to burn the old fuel out.

Comment

That was it! We made a few laps as well, but not many. Between the weather, work around the house and putting in the dock, it was busy weekend. Not to mention she got soaked yesterday. I left her up there as we will be back Saturday afternoon. I have several boards on the dock to replace I think there will be a black 209 with a tower there this weekend and the rest of the summer.

Did you get in at all? Water wasn't bad....better than the air!

2002 X7 (Current)

Comment

Back in MC family after an 11 year abscence! Are there any MC owner clubs or "get togethers" in Indiana?

Comment

Originally posted by KSKlepFam View Post
                      Back in MC family after an 11 year abscence! Are there any MC owner clubs or "get togethers" in Indiana?
                      Welcome! I don't know of any but think it's a fantastic idea. I'm thinking about heading over to the buckeye bash this fall. I've got a couple buddies in Columbus and would like to experience the"community" and show my boys what kind of cool stuff can happen behind these boats with practice. Where would we hold such an event?
                      76 S&S

Comment

Hello Hoosiers. I currently live in Iowa, but am from Indiana. We are trying to make some 4th of July plans, and I have friend that said he was probably going to head to Patoka that weekend. I was curious if anyone spent much time there, and what it was like for skiing. Obviously on a holiday weekend I don't expect much for smooth water, Last I knew it was pretty low and maybe not the best ski lake. Just curious what everyone thought.

Thanks.

Comment

I was at Patoka for 5 days last summer. Great time!! We try to go at least once a year. Last summer, it was down about 5-6 feet, but wasn't bad as they had most of the shallow areas marked pretty well. The beach was closed for the majority of the summer. We were there from Wed-Sun. The weekdays were perfect....pretty had the water to ourselves. Saturday and Sunday it did get pretty crowded. We typically stayed in the Painter Creek Ski area most of the time. But we did find some decent water behind the island by the beach and the finger that is opposite of Patoka Lake Marina (can't think of the name at the moment). We rented a cabin about 5 minutes from the ramp and it was awesome. Slept 12 of us and had enough room for 3 boats. If you want more info, let me know and I will look it up.

2002 X7 (Current)

Comment

I'd be interesting in getting a little more info. Might be to late for cabins at this point. I did check this morning and there is quite a few campsites left still. Thanks for the info about skiing.

Comment

This is the place we stayed. We stayed in cabin 25 which was built last spring. It was pretty nice and 3 full beds, 1 twin, and 2 futons. We also took air mattresses. I can't remember the exact cost per couple, but it was very reasonable for 5 days. I want to say we paid $250-300/couple. They are right off of SR 164 and less than 5 minutes to the closest ramp. They are about 10 minutes from the closest marina located in the state park. We trailered every night and had plenty space to park 3 boats and 5 vehicles.

http://www.patoka.com/

2002 X7 (Current)

Comment

FINALLY got her out today! The new parts and upgrades made for an incredibly smooth ride and even more power and speed. These things really are the corvette of the boating world. Totally impressed! Had one family on a pontoon stop and ask about and compliment her and my youngest son got up and stayed up long enough to call him a skier on his first attempt. Yea, it was a pretty good day for me.
                                Attached Files
                                76 S&S

Comment

Working...
                                X