No announcement yet.

Hoosiers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wanted to go to the Show, but I didn't get back from Tennessee until today.
    "In conflict, straightforward actions generally lead to engagement, surprising actions generally lead to victory."

Six in, Six out.

Comment

• sorry to hear that. It is always nice to support the local events! I'll have to find a picture of the 32footer.

Here is a photo from last nights cruise on BLL. (Sorry for the crappy itouch quality its all I had on the boat at the time)
      Click image for larger version

Name:	sunset.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	59.9 KB
ID:	2324577

Comment

• Iv had the xstar on the river many times. Few years back thats where we would take my friends x30 with over 3000 pounds of ballest. There is a tree in the middle close to the boat ramp probley 200 feet going towards the dam. Iv hit it once with the prop and once with the bottom of the boat. Belt the ears on the prop but wasnt noticeable. Even in the x30 we only hit it once. There is a set of power line as you head north. I cant remember now but i believe you stay to the left. Iv been out this year on my jetski and the middle is definatly a foot or less..I know this because i stopped haha.

Comment

• Great evening out on Monroe Reservoir tonight after work...

Like having an 18.8 Square Mile Private Lake!

Great way to relax after work... Packed some sandwiches, snacks and drinks and ate on the boat.
          NESBA "A" #719
          STT "A" #719

On the Road Less Traveled...
          sigpic
          ...You Always Meet More Interesting People

Comment

• Triple threat, that's the best on Monroe! Weekdays are key there.
            BTW, I love the interior on your boat

Comment

• Originally posted by homer12 View Post
              Triple threat, that's the best on Monroe! Weekdays are key there.
              BTW, I love the interior on your boat
              Thanks... Viper Customs!
              NESBA "A" #719
              STT "A" #719

sigpic

Comment

• Out on geist. Anyone out here?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4 Beta
                1999 Maristar 230 VRS

Comment

• I was.....but we pulled out at 3. I was at B-dubs when you posted this. Seemed like there were more idiots out than usual yesterday. Maybe it was just me...

2002 X7 (Current)

1988 Tristar 190 Open Bow (Old)

Comment

• Yeah we went straight to the south side of the lake and stayed in a cove. It was busy, but hadn't been out due to the new baby, so we had to take advantage of the chance.
                    1999 Maristar 230 VRS

Comment

• I hear ya.....we're in the same situation. Had a day with the 4 yr old and no baby. I couldn't remember how much fuel was in the boat yesterday, so I filled up....it took $12 before it spit at me. I bet we didn't burn 5 gallons yesterday.

2002 X7 (Current)

1988 Tristar 190 Open Bow (Old)

Comment

• Hoosiers

Out on Lake Monroe tonight pulling my nephew on a wake skate and we were treated to a bit of an unusual site...

A sea plane doing practice landings and take offs...

Pretty cool!

NESBA "A" #719
                        STT "A" #719

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by TripleThreat View Post
                          Thanks... Viper Customs!
                          Very nice! How far of a drive is Viper from here? How was the estimate vs final cost? reasonable and how long do you expect it to last, any warranty?

Comment

• Originally posted by Barefooter92 View Post
                            Very nice! How far of a drive is Viper from here? How was the estimate vs final cost? reasonable and how long do you expect it to last, any warranty?
                            Previous owner had it done... Therefore, I don't have any info on price, vs. final cost or warranty, but I'm very happy with it. It was a deciding factor in purchasing the boat for me.

Here is their website...

http://vipercustoms.com

Quality is awesome and I expect it to last me at least 10 years with proper care. They are located not too far from the MasterCraft factory and I believe that they have even done some repair work for the factory from time to time.
                            NESBA "A" #719
                            STT "A" #719

sigpic

Comment

• Just noticed that my pictures of the sea plane i put in the post above don't show up when I view this thread from my computer, but when I view it from my iPhone via the TapaTalk App, they show up fine... Weird...
                              NESBA "A" #719
                              STT "A" #719

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by TripleThreat View Post
                                Previous owner had it done... Therefore, I don't have any info on price, vs. final cost or warranty, but I'm very happy with it. It was a deciding factor in purchasing the boat for me.

Here is their website...

http://vipercustoms.com

Quality is awesome and I expect it to last me at least 10 years with proper care. They are located not too far from the MasterCraft factory and I believe that they have even done some repair work for the factory from time to time.
                                I have been on viper customs web site before and very disappointed as there is one boat and no information other than address and phone number. Their finish product speaks for itself they need to upgrade their web site.

Comment

Working...
                                X