Ski and Sports' MC reunion @ Tablerock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ski and Sports' MC reunion @ Tablerock

This is a fun weekend event hosted by a quality dealer. If you camp, there are several nice campgrounds with nice ramps. Lodging in Shell knob fills up pretty quick for this event. Make your reservations now if you plan to join the fun. My son participated in the 5 gallons of freedom a few summers ago and rode with Dean Smith; I highly suggest taking advantage of riding with a pro. An experience you'll never forget.
    See ya there!!

Lodging links http://www.shellknob.com/where-to-stay

Campbell Point and Kings River have nice campgrounds on site.

Camping links http://www.goodsamcamping.com/travel...cgid=302000526

Screws fall out all the time, the world is an imperfect place.

I'll be there!

Comment

I will be there as well! Where do you guys stay?

Comment

Originally posted by jdhart73 View Post
        I will be there as well! Where do you guys stay?
        Can't wait to see your x 30! I'm staying with Neil.

Be sure and register ASAP!

Comment

We are in the shell knob area, check the lodging link for a place to stay. if you camp, check out Campbell point. Very nice camping. Stay somewhere near shell knob or kings river. Most reunion activities are in those areas.

Comment

Looks like team talk will be there- JD X30, Corbin XStar, ttu X2, Neil X2, see ya there!

Comment

Originally posted by neil.anderson63 View Post
              Looks like team talk will be there- JD X30, Corbin XStar, ttu X2, Neil X2, see ya there!
              Need to do a team talk tie up one for a while to put faces with names!

Comment

Dam I wanna go.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
                sigpic
                When I was a child, I used to talk as a child, think as a child, reason as a child; when I became a man, I put aside childish things.
                1 Corinthians Chapter 13 - 11

Comment

Originally posted by Traxx822 View Post
                  Dam I wanna go.

It's only 10 hours from Chicago

Comment

That'd be fun to go to... I'm taking a boating trip a couple weeks before that for memorial day down on bull shoals. Not sure I can make that work that close to the other trip. You guys probably wouldn't want to tie up to me anyway
                    -Mike

Comment

I doubt that I make it. We are going up the following weekend and staying a week.
                      '96 ProStar 205 SD LT-1

Comment

Originally posted by clrussell View Post
                        It's only 10 hours from Chicago
                        Already committed on Sunday to Jeff's gig in Madison with the triathlon

sigpic
                        When I was a child, I used to talk as a child, think as a child, reason as a child; when I became a man, I put aside childish things.
                        1 Corinthians Chapter 13 - 11

Comment

Originally posted by mzimme View Post
                          That'd be fun to go to... I'm taking a boating trip a couple weeks before that for memorial day down on bull shoals. Not sure I can make that work that close to the other trip. You guys probably wouldn't want to tie up to me anyway
                          There is always someone who sneaks in a non MC boat. Corbin is bringing Supra people!!! (without their boat)

Comment

Had alot of fun back in 2002 & 2003 at Dave & April's reunion back we whe we lived in Columbia, MO. Bought our 2003 209 from them, great people that know how to take care of their customer's. Enjoy!!

Shell Knob was a nice area on the lake, our son who was 3 at the time always wanted to go Pizza Hut by boat. Is that still there?

Comment

Originally posted by Stritt View Post
                              Had alot of fun back in 2002 & 2003 at Dave & April's reunion back we whe we lived in Columbia, MO. Bought our 2003 209 from them, great people that know how to take care of their customer's. Enjoy!!

Shell Knob was a nice area on the lake, our son who was 3 at the time always wanted to go Pizza Hut by boat. Is that still there?
                              Dave, April and Ken - the whole crew at Ski and Sports are awesome! They always go the extra to make it right. Yes, Pizza Hut is still there, now there is a Subway Sandwich directly across from the Hut; has a nice dock and you walk up.

Comment

Working...
                              X