Anyone in northern Indiana????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone in northern Indiana????

We have an 04 x star and would love to find some others to ride with. We mostly surf and have 2 little ones. 3 and 8 months

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where do you ride. We are in NW Ohio. I also have an 8 year old getting into surfing. We have an X-15.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by X-15eyesonly View Post
      Where do you ride. We are in NW Ohio. I also have an 8 year old getting into surfing. We have an X-15.

We are on Hamilton lake just west of Edon Ohio in Indiana. We got our boy behind the boat a week before his second birthday and he is loving it so far.

Comment

Where are you guys????

Comment

Awesome pics. We live in Toledo. We frequent Coldwater lake in MI , the Maumee river and Lake Erie. I have a buddy with a cottage in half moon lake but this is small when you get a lot of traffic. We do not have a lake place anywhere.

My 8 year old started surfing end of last year.

Comment

We are on Hamilton Lake, In Muskrat Bay. Put dock in a week and a half ago. Need weather to break!

Comment

Originally posted by prig24 View Post
              We are on Hamilton Lake, In Muskrat Bay. Put dock in a week and a half ago. Need weather to break!

Nice. You have a 99 nautique? Do you ski surf or wake?

Comment

Yes on the 99. I mostly wakeboard, I will ski a little, I am working on getting boat to see if I can surf it. I think my body would like that. Kids wakeboard.

Comment

Me too. Used to wakeboard competitively before military. Now mostly surf. We should get together and ride. I can help you get set up if you want!

Comment

We are on Coldwater Lake, my wife is a lake newbie and wants to learn wakeboarding, we have a 4 month old daughter. I slalom and am in need of a driver! I'm also learning to board but at 38, I can't take a days worth of beating like I used to.

We frequent both sandbars and the 3rd cove area by "Canadian Shores". Looks like the weather may be breaking, and Memorial Day will be here before we know it.

Comment

Originally posted by tjrowbot View Post
                      We are on Coldwater Lake, my wife is a lake newbie and wants to learn wakeboarding, we have a 4 month old daughter. I slalom and am in need of a driver! I'm also learning to board but at 38, I can't take a days worth of beating like I used to.

We frequent both sandbars and the 3rd cove area by "Canadian Shores". Looks like the weather may be breaking, and Memorial Day will be here before we know it.

Sounds awesome man!!! I am 34 and not far away. We have a 3 year old and 8 month old. I would love to help you out with the need for a driver if you like sometime!!!

Comment

Originally posted by tjrowbot View Post

I grew up on Coldwater Lake. We frequent all summer. I would also love to help drive if you need. We mostly tube and the kids are getting into surfing. I love to ski as well but don't always get a chance with the kids. We should connect sometime when up there. We are only 1 summer into our X-15. Having to fix the ballasts all winter. Hoping to try them out this summer.

PM me if your interested or to at least share info.

Comment

Working...
                        X