Buckeye Bash 10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buckeye Bash 10

Mods - please make sticky? (you can un-stick Buckeye Bash 9)

WELCOME TO YEAR 10!
    Yes indeed, a owner led boat owner reunion in a humble little body of water has turned into friendships, and memories that will last forever.

This is Year 10, and while many plans are still being made, we do know the following -

August 9,10,11 is Buckeye Bash 10

August 9 - Friday will be the Grassroots / Handicapped Slalom Event (we had some many course newbies last year and the handicap format was a hit, we need to do it again.)

August 10 - Main day … tons of giveaways, raffle, tie up and water time.

August 11 - Surf day and also a chance to drag race Mattscraft …. you won't win.

You can also count on giveaways and prizes for -
    Sweetest Tow Rig
    Best Crew
    Furthest Distance Traveled
    and more.

We also know that you are the biggest part of the event, so please save the date and plan on a fun filled weekend!

Follow the #MCBUCKEYEBASH Instagram and Facebook Pages, we will also update this thread.

Sponsors are lining up … Mastercraft, Boathouse at Tri-Lakes Marine, Boat Bling, The Craft, and more ….. come on man save the date!
    Ski in snow, ski in water, and always have fun!

2008 Prostar 214 MCX
    1995 Prostar 190 "Evil Minion"
    Previous 93 Prostar 190 1.5:1 GT40

"Left Foot Forward and preferring girls."
    "Do you have Flake on that boat?"

Lets start the Hype!! Check out the trailer for this years Buckeye Bash 10!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJcaHrZvZAk&

Video Edit Credits to my daughter; Katelyn.
    If its not a competition ski boat, its always second best.

2008 MasterCraft X14, LY6, 400 HP
    1994 MasterCraft ProStar 205 (SOLD)

Check out MasterCraft Buckeye Bash on Facebook!

Comment

That is so awesome.

Comment

Where is it? Aric and I talked about coming one year, maybe this year we make a run at the longest distance traveled.
        2020 Table Rock Mastercraft Reunion Poker Run Champion

I lead the fight to ban the swimsuit thread, help me bring it back: https://teamtalk.mastercraft.com/sho...58#post1494758

"LDA never saw a thread he couldn't run off the rails"

Comment

Originally posted by LDA6339 View Post
          Where is it? Aric and I talked about coming one year, maybe this year we make a run at the longest distance traveled.
          Originally posted by Double D View Post
          Lets start the Hype!! Check out the trailer for this years Buckeye Bash 10!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJcaHrZvZAk&

Video Edit Credits to my daughter; Katelyn.
          Never mind, just watched the awesome trailer!
          2020 Table Rock Mastercraft Reunion Poker Run Champion

I lead the fight to ban the swimsuit thread, help me bring it back: https://teamtalk.mastercraft.com/sho...58#post1494758

"LDA never saw a thread he couldn't run off the rails"

Comment

Official Brochure.

Attached Files

Comment

Sunday fun-day drag racing... Any & all bets accepted..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJ-QFdo4DPQ

Comment

Hi everyone,

Sponsor levels for Buckeye Bash 10 are awesome! But water levels at O’Shaughnessy will likely not be due to dam repairs.

So, feel free to offer alternatives ... right now leaning towards .... Alum Creek on Saturday and Sunday.

Friday Slalom event TBD.

Other ideas?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

2008 Prostar 214 MCX

Comment

Originally posted by 93Prostar190 View Post
                  Hi everyone,

Sponsor levels for Buckeye Bash 10 are awesome! But water levels at O’Shaughnessy will likely not be due to dam repairs.

So, feel free to offer alternatives ... right now leaning towards .... Alum Creek on Saturday and Sunday.

Friday Slalom event TBD.

Other ideas?

You name it, I'll be there. Big 10!!

Comment

If the North Pool is out, it's sketchy when full pool - lol - I say Alum is probably the only other option - Good news it's a decent size body of water, bad news probably poor for skiing, but good for surfing & hanging out.

How bad are the crowds on the weekends - Bringing in 20-30 boats could overwhelm the ramp & parking!

Hi everyone,

Friday Slalom event TBD.

Other ideas?

Comment

Hi everyone,

Friday Slalom event TBD.

Other ideas?

Is Griggs Reservoir an option? I've never been there... but I though they were friendly to inboards/wakeboarding/skiing and have a slalom course.

Comment

Quick update on Buckeye Bash 10 !

Friday - Slalom Competition is scheduled for 9:00 am at Griggs Reservoir - we will use the slalom course north of the Hayden Run Bridge. Handicapped team event - with evening cookout to follow!

Saturday - Buckeye Bash invades Alum Creek - many ramps to use but Bash Central check-in will be at New Galena Ramp starting at 7:30 AM - enjoy early water and come by anytime for your swag. Tie-up location in the first cove on the East Side of the lake just South of the Route 36 Bridge - Tie up will commence around Noon. Drone pics at 2:00 PM.

There will be a small "Blackjack" run and giveaways on the water. Evening eatery will be available as well. Camping at Alum Creek is a great option for out of towners.

The Slalom Competition will feature the Beaver Cup - named after the winners of the inaugural event.

Sponsors on board - Mastercraft the Craft, Boat Bling, Boathouse at Tri-Lakes, and more.

Has this been blocked out on your calendar yet? …. get crackin ….. !!!!

2008 Prostar 214 MCX

Comment

Since the O'Shaughnessy is having dam work we had to adjust our locations this year, so here is a Google Maps with the current event locations, plus lodging options. Stay tuned for updates and changes.

Buckeye Bash 10 Locations - https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer...en&usp=sharing

Comment

Had a factory tour Tuesday, Tim Kirchner was our host, Andrew (Knox) was waiting for us as we pulled into our parking spot with boat in tow. (Trailered boats on campus is frowned upon). Had a great tour, some things going on we weren't allowed to see, or we could see and not photograph. 2020's in process. A lot going on in the small factory space. It is a must do for everyone who has a Mastercraft. As a Design Engineer who struggles with "what can we do to streamline manufacturing" all I can say is wow, clean place, process control, everyone seemed happy. Our final stop was with Blake, the designer of our great bash t-shirts. His office space is the "company store". Bought some goodies and hightailed it 9 hrs home. The smell of gel, fiberglass and resin curing instantly brought back memories of my brothers and I going to "the sail place" countless times with dad.
                            The whole reason for this post.... Blake has the Bash 10 shirt design completed, but was not giving anything up. I guess we will have to wait.
                            Attached Files
                            https://badges.fuelly.com/images/smallsig-us/302328.png
                            1988 prostar 190 SOLD
                            2001 Prostar 209 SOLD

Comment

Hard work on BB10 always taking shape .... great pics and great shirts being worn while you toured!

2008 Prostar 214 MCX

Comment

Working...
                              X