Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Buckeye Bash 12 - The Dirty Dozen

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Buckeye Bash 12 - The Dirty Dozen

    Welcome to 2021 fellow Bashers!

    Save the date for Buckeye Bash 12 aka The Bash that JohnE may finally attend.

    Please save August 13-15 for the event.

    Friday August 13 - Slalom Competition Day (all skill levels) - who will take home the Beaver Cup?

    Saturday 14 - Big day, contests, tie up, swag giveway, raffles

    Sunday the 15th - Boat drag races, more slalom and just letting that smile stay around a little longer.

    Site - O'Shaughnessy Reservoir
    Sponsors - Boathouse at Tri-Lakes, MasterCraft, First Tracks Technology and many more.
    Ski in snow, ski in water, and always have fun!

    2008 Prostar 214 MCX
    1995 Prostar 190 "Evil Minion"
    Previous 93 Prostar 190 1.5:1 GT40

    "Left Foot Forward and preferring girls."
    "Do you have Flake on that boat?"

  • #2
    Buckeye Bash 12!! Hard to believe but the event is awesome!! Dates are locked in and hope all interested can make it. JohnE, make that reservation. Need SkiDog and Tricky to come on up again!

    Now if we only had a Buckeye Bash 11 video.... Its been a bad Fall 2020 for being near the proper computer with the editing software. It is started, just need to get the creative juices flowing..
    Last edited by Double D; 01-07-2021, 07:44 PM.
    If its not a competition ski boat, its always second best.

    2008 MasterCraft X14, LY6, 400 HP
    1994 MasterCraft ProStar 205 (SOLD)

    Check out MasterCraft Buckeye Bash on Facebook!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by 93Prostar190 View Post
      Welcome to 2021 fellow Bashers!

      Save the date for Buckeye Bash 12 aka The Bash that JohnE may finally attend.

      Please save August 13-15 for the event.

      Friday August 13 - Slalom Competition Day (all skill levels) - who will take home the Beaver Cup?

      Saturday 14 - Big day, contests, tie up, swag giveway, raffles

      Sunday the 15th - Boat drag races, more slalom and just letting that smile stay around a little longer.

      Site - O'Shaughnessy Reservoir
      Sponsors - Boathouse at Tri-Lakes, MasterCraft, First Tracks Technology and many more.
      Buckeye bash, shouldn't it be the nut cup?
      -Tim

      Making boomers great again!! Boomin'

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by CantRepeat View Post
        Buckeye bash, shouldn't it be the nut cup?
        Only if you show up!!
        If its not a competition ski boat, its always second best.

        2008 MasterCraft X14, LY6, 400 HP
        1994 MasterCraft ProStar 205 (SOLD)

        Check out MasterCraft Buckeye Bash on Facebook!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Double D View Post
          Only if you show up!!
          Man I wish!! I'd proudly wear a speedo for everyone's entertainment!
          -Tim

          Making boomers great again!! Boomin'

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by CantRepeat View Post
            Man I wish!! I'd proudly wear a speedo for everyone's entertainment!
            Mark has one he'd probably let you borrow. Lol
            1989 Prostar 190 351 sold
            2008 Prostar 197 LY6

            Comment


            • #7
              As always, it will be an epic event from Rob and Dave Productions!
              OH-IO!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by CantRepeat View Post
                Man I wish!! I'd proudly wear a speedo for everyone's entertainment!


                Alright, you have accepted our invitation!


                Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
                Ski in snow, ski in water, and always have fun!

                2008 Prostar 214 MCX
                1995 Prostar 190 "Evil Minion"
                Previous 93 Prostar 190 1.5:1 GT40

                "Left Foot Forward and preferring girls."
                "Do you have Flake on that boat?"

                Comment


                • #9
                  Consider me INterested!
                  2012 MasterCraft X15 5.7L
                  2021 Lone Star Master Bash - June 11-13 - Lake Travis, TX
                  Instagram: @lonestarmasterbash

                  Originally posted by uplandbird
                  Floating computer systems designed to come to the brink of intentionally sinking are probably going to have some issues.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Go Blue !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I'd love to make this event. And we will definitely need Tricky and Eddie to make it along with our old buddy Knox.
                      Prior boats - (3) X14's, (3) Prostars, and a Tristar.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        ...and his sunken Tri-star.....

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Maristar210 View Post
                          Go Blue !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          You do realize that when we say Buckeye Bash we mean more from a State stand point right?

                          I mean we love our Buckeyes from Ohio State but the use of the word Buckeye in Buckeye Bash is intended more about the Buckeye State.

                          We have welcomed many over the last 11 events from many of our neighboring states and want you to feel welcome.

                          We could rename the event ...

                          Buckeye Bash 12 and a celebration for the UM victory in 2011? does that help?

                          Counting on your support on Monday.
                          Ski in snow, ski in water, and always have fun!

                          2008 Prostar 214 MCX
                          1995 Prostar 190 "Evil Minion"
                          Previous 93 Prostar 190 1.5:1 GT40

                          "Left Foot Forward and preferring girls."
                          "Do you have Flake on that boat?"

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by 93Prostar190 View Post

                            Counting on your support on Monday.
                            You have my support on Monday!
                            2012 MasterCraft X15 5.7L
                            2021 Lone Star Master Bash - June 11-13 - Lake Travis, TX
                            Instagram: @lonestarmasterbash

                            Originally posted by uplandbird
                            Floating computer systems designed to come to the brink of intentionally sinking are probably going to have some issues.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by JohnE View Post
                              I'd love to make this event. And we will definitely need Tricky and Eddie to make it along with our old buddy Knox.
                              Hey John - We might be able to do that! The Buckeye Bash is a great event and Rob and his friends are super hosts!!!
                              sigpic

                              The Only Thing That You Can Give and Still Keep Is Your Word

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X