Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2005 Expedition, 2010 X-15
    Attached Files
    Last edited by GoneBoatN; 03-19-2011, 04:25 PM.
    I love to travel, but hate to arrive. ~~ A. Einstein
    ---
    Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, Wow! What a Ride! ~~ Hunter S. Thompson
    ---
    My wakeboard is calling, and I must go ride! ~~ Me
    ---
    It is better to light one small candle than to curse the darkness. ~~ Chinese fortune cookie

Comment

• Originally posted by Double D View Post
      Mgboyd25, Is this picture from today? Got the X7 out and ready to use?
      Haha yeah that picture is from today. I just ran it out to get the trailer weighed for plates then over to BHM for Chris to look her over
      My buddies skied this week out on portage lakes but Ive been too busy at work to get out. Wont be on the lake till after Tax season
      2004 Yellow X7

Comment

• First time out this year

Air 62 degrees
        Water 58 degrees

Good time to go Skiing.

2010 197tt
        1999 Ford Expedition
        Attached Files

Comment

• Here is the 2010 Armada and 06 X1, first day out this year. Armada still has dirt from the snow skiing road trip.
          Attached Files

Comment

• Here is our 08 Ford F-250, PowerStroke, Crew Cab, Long Box & 09 X-2
            Attached Files
            09 X2, MCX 350, VDig, PP, Heater, Shower, Bow Filler Cushin, Bimini, Wake Plate, 2 Tower Speakers w/Forward integrated docking lights, Tandom Low Profile Trailer

Comment

• 2005 Holden Crewman SSZ, 5.7lt Chev V8, 1993 Prostar 190
              Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Kell View Post
                Here is our 08 Ford F-250, PowerStroke, Crew Cab, Long Box & 09 X-2
                That's a darn nice boat...

Comment

• Originally posted by ucwaterski View Post
                  Air 62 degrees
                  Water 58 degrees

Good time to go Skiing.

2010 197tt
                  1999 Ford Expedition
                  One of my favorite boats right there...
                  If its not a competition ski boat, its always second best.

2008 MasterCraft X14, LY6, 400 HP
                  1994 MasterCraft ProStar 205 (SOLD)

Check out MasterCraft Buckeye Bash on Facebook!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kell View Post
                    Here is our 08 Ford F-250, PowerStroke, Crew Cab, Long Box & 09 X-2
                    What a nice setup! Man am I jealous, love the all white boat and love the new Superduty.

Comment

• Here is mine... Just got it on Sat. 1st MC 04 Chevy SS, 06 X-15. More pics to come...
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by ProStar190 Downunder View Post
                        2005 Holden Crewman SSZ, 5.7lt Chev V8, 1993 Prostar 190
                        Holden, that probably has the 5.7 in it too or does it have the LT1? Nice looking 190 too.

I just sold my Malibu to a guy in Oz. Why do so many people want Malibu's in Oz? I got lots of calls from Australia. Are Mastercrafts just as poplular down under?

Comment

• Originally posted by ProStar190 Downunder View Post
                          2005 Holden Crewman SSZ, 5.7lt Chev V8, 1993 Prostar 190
                          Nice looking rig, sweet from down under!

Can you please go flush the toilet and take a picture, I want to see if the water really does go the other direction! Please, just the water going down.

Comment

• Sorry, boat is a 285hp Indmar, car has the 5.7. Tows beautifully. Malibu's are massively popular down here, I think they have a better distributor setup, with some of the boats being manufactured here. Their popularity was one of the main reasons I started looking at, and eventually purchasing, the Mastercraft - wanted to stand out from the crowd a bit. There's definately a few more Mastercrafts starting to get around now though.

Comment

• Where are you in this picture? Need some Northwest lake/river ideas for our 2010 x-15

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Tow Rig and Toy.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	52.8 KB
ID:	2297978

Came Home tonight, 2011 X55 and 08 Power Stroke.

Comment

Working...
                                X