Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by X25John View Post
    Here's mine
    Nice rig there John! How do you like towing with your new F-150 Ecoboost? I have a platinum, love it!
    I was njskier on here.

Comment

• Nothing fancy but works well. 2012 Silverado 1500 extended cab w/ 8' bed and my '93 Maristar.
      Attached Files

Comment

• First run to the lake today with the new tow rig--incredible difference in handling, acceleration, cruising, and stopping. Fully loaded with 7 pax, all the boat gear, etc. and 75 MPH up and down the hills was no drama. On the 60 mile round-trip we got 12 mpg (about what we got pulling with the minivan). BONUS--didn't half the put the back end of vehicle halfway in the water to launch, like we used to with the van.

Side note--never been on a single ski or wakeboard until today. Using a boom, got up first time on both. Really helps build confidence and learn what it should feel like. Going to try deep water starts tomorrow on both--should be good for a few laughs at my expense. Boom is a great learning tool!

Originally posted by Kweisner View Post
        "This one goes to eleven." 2007 ProStar 197 TT w/MCX and Powerslot.

Comment

• 2013 Ford F150 FX2 V8. Great truck! Too bad I don't have a boat to tow....
          Boat: In the market.
          Truck: Ford F150 FX2
          "You may all go to Hell, and I will go to Texas." -Davy Crockett

Comment

• Originally posted by snow2h2o View Post
            2013 Ford F150 FX2 V8. Great truck! Too bad I don't have a boat to tow....
            That can be fixed, you know.
            CUSTOM WHEEL & TIRE PACKAGES
            sigpic

CUSTOM DECALS - EMAIL FOR MORE INFO

$125 LED TRAILER LIGHT PACKAGE - FREE SHIPPING
            REBUILDING HOLLEY MARINE CARBS - $350 DELIVERED
            REBUILT COMPLETE MARINE HOLLEY 4160 CARBS $549 DELIVERED
            Email - [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by Kweisner View Post

Side note--never been on a single ski or wakeboard until today. Using a boom, got up first time on both. Really helps build confidence and learn what it should feel like. Going to try deep water starts tomorrow on both--should be good for a few laughs at my expense. Boom is a great learning tool!
              Nice! We've got a boom and plan to use it with new skiers. Glad to know its useful. We may be towing with a minivan unless I find a good used Tahoe this week.
              1985 19 Skier (Stars & Stripes) - “Twinkle”
              2007 X2 - "The Sun Squirrel" - Sold
              2000 PS195 - Sold

Comment

• Originally posted by JMLVMI View Post
                Nice! We've got a boom and plan to use it with new skiers. Glad to know its useful. We may be towing with a minivan unless I find a good used Tahoe this week.
                sigpic

Comment

• My rig just out of the water from the first trip skiing, the one in the front seat got up on his first try.
                  Attached Files
                  76 S&S

Comment

• Here's ours
                    Attached Files

Comment

• One more
                      Attached Files

Comment

• new to forum

Been a mastercraft fan for ever and I finally got one last summer and have been making it my own all winter, here's the boat and rig.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by jcjones12 View Post
                          Been a mastercraft fan for ever and I finally got one last summer and have been making it my own all winter, here's the boat and rig.

Congrats on buying a great boat and welcome to the family. Great looking rig. How about a few more pics of the boat?
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by thatsmrmastercraft View Post
                            Congrats on buying a great boat and welcome to the family. Great looking rig. How about a few more pics of the boat?
                            I am with thatsmastercraft on this one. Can we see some more pictures of the boat?
                            Boat: In the market.
                            Truck: Ford F150 FX2
                            "You may all go to Hell, and I will go to Texas." -Davy Crockett

Comment

• Originally posted by washmaster View Post
                              I don't tow often, but when I do, I do it with wood. Stay floatin' my friends.
                              man that would look great towing my chris craft...

Comment

• Heading to the lake. I cant leave without shining her up! Drives my wife nuts.[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Working...
                                X