No announcement yet.

Tow Vehicle & Rig Photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Towed the X2 with the F150 for the first time on Saturday. I loved how the ecoboost pulled it.
    Crappy day for getting the boat out of winter storage, but couldn't wait any longer.
    '18 XT22 w/5500 & Upgraded Premium Stereo
    (Previous- '08 X2 w/MCX)
    '16 F150 Platinum Screw 3.5L Eco 4x4

I can help with Klipsch Stereo modifications
    www.chesnuttech.com

Comment

• Really like the stance of your truck Dave. What suspension mods and tire size are you running?

Comment

• Stock......

Looks like Tomball??

Originally posted by bturner2
        Myself I'll live on the edge and surf without a helmet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Magoo View Post
          Really like the stance of your truck Dave. What suspension mods and tire size are you running?
          I'm running a 6in RCX lift on the stock rims with 326/60 R20 BFG ATs. This really helps keep the ride stock. Im not a huge fan of the rims sticking out past the wheelwells like the new trend you see today. I like the stock look and the ability of the dealer to use the road force balance on the rims/tires for a smooth ride.

Comment

• First time I've heard rough country and stock ride in the same sentence haha
            Aric

LONE STAR MASTERBASH 2022
            Register Here

2019 XT22 - Ear Bleeder
            2022 Sea Hunt BX22 CC
            For Sale:
            2020 Crest 240 SLC Tri Toon

Comment

• Originally posted by MC25 View Post
              First time I've heard rough country and stock ride in the same sentence haha
              This is my third RCX lift and I have never had one issue and the ride has always been great. Between my father and I we have had 6 RCX lifts total and never had one issue.

I don't run the crazy wide rims/tires and make sure that my lifts go on 4WD trucks........

Comment

• How do you find the BFG's wear? I have never had them last long when hauling. I usually run these

http://www.procompusa.com/tires-prod...101509&pl=3360

Comment

• Originally posted by Mastercraftdave View Post
                  This is my third RCX lift and I have never had one issue and the ride has always been great. Between my father and I we have had 6 RCX lifts total and never had one issue.

I don't run the crazy wide rims/tires and make sure that my lifts go on 4WD trucks........
                  ZING, I'm the same way dave, not a fan of the wide wheels i have the rough country keys and my truck rides smooth, well smooth for a 2500 with a stiff rear end HAHAHAHA. I also have lead in the bed to softened the ride

Comment

• Originally posted by Mastercraftdave View Post

I also don't spend $900 dollars on a lift with massive lift spacers for my 50k dollar truck lol. I really don't see why anyone would take a half ton truck off-roading in the first place, especially a nice one. If I need to tow, offroad or be a douche I have all that covered.
                    Attached Files
                    Aric

Register Here

2019 XT22 - Ear Bleeder
                    2022 Sea Hunt BX22 CC
                    For Sale:

Comment

• Right, you spent probably 2k on a lift for a 2WD truck hahaha..... Just messing with you. Is that mud I see on your truck?

Curious to know what is wrong with RCX lifts? All of the factory angles are retained and its requires zero cutting. I have never had one issue with these lifts. If I was into rock crawling or show trucks I may go with FTS but for my needs RCX has been awesome.

I don't really go off road except when I have to use it for hunting which this truck does extremely well in or when it floods I need to get back to my river house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by MrDearybury View Post
                        ZING, I'm the same way dave, not a fan of the wide wheels i have the rough country keys and my truck rides smooth, well smooth for a 2500 with a stiff rear end HAHAHAHA. I also have lead in the bed to softened the ride

I almost made the switch to the 2500 but my wife hated the ride. My 1500 with the 6.2 has a stiffer ride than some of the other Silverado 1500s but it's nothing like the 2500s.

My brother in law added air ride to his 2500 and it helped ALOT but he tows everyday.

Comment

• Haha more than its about a 3300 dollar lift lol. It is mud, buddy and I were playing around yesterday with it and the jeep. I'm not a huge fan of spacer lifts, especially the bigger ones.
                          Aric

Register Here

2019 XT22 - Ear Bleeder
                          2022 Sea Hunt BX22 CC
                          For Sale:

Comment

• Originally posted by MC25 View Post
                            Haha more than its about a 3300 dollar lift lol. It is mud, buddy and I were playing around yesterday with it and the jeep. I'm not a huge fan of spacer lifts, especially the bigger ones.

Good lord that's some money to drop on a lift.

They seem to have the same parts. FTS is definitely a beefier suspension lift but I for sure sure don't need that.

Hey man if you got you might as well spend it especially before Hilary or Bernie gets elected because half your truck will be going to the liberals......

Comment

• Yeah I definitely did it to be a show truck. With the cool crossmember and the track bars and stuff, it's flashy. But you definitely pay for it lol. With the full length adjustable coilovers and rear remote resis it rides almost factory. These trucks have the best factory ride of any truck I've ever driven, so it's hard to top that.
                              Aric

Register Here

2019 XT22 - Ear Bleeder
                              2022 Sea Hunt BX22 CC
                              For Sale:

Comment

• Heres my truck, this xstar is new to me and my old boat was 2000 pounds lighter, so with the 8 inch lift and 37 inch tires and 5.3 with a 4 speed auto its a load. I only tow to the lake once in the spring and once when summer is over though so it should get the job done.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X