Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tow Vehicle & Rig Photos

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by X-Star Fanatic
    I had some vinyl installed on my Excursion to match my new 2007 X-Star. I notice many boats on the freeway and roads but what always stands out is the combination of the tow vehicle and the trailer/boat. I love looking through the parking lot of the marinas to see some awesome rigs.

    Anyone else have some pics of their tow vehicles?
    We need some pics of that vinyl!!!
    I'm a big fan of matching tow vehicle with your boat too.

    This is at a nice little lake not too far from my house.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Ryan; 04-19-2007, 01:20 PM.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by JKTX21
      I'm either going to have to get a red boat or a green truck... you guys with matching rigs are making me look bad.

      Hey I remember that day! I thought the world had ended or something while I was out
      1992 ProStar 205 351 HO Acme 4 Blade

      "The only reason people get lost in thought is because it is unfamiliar territory."

      Comment


      • Originally posted by sanjuan23
        Hey I remember that day! I thought the world had ended or something while I was out
        Fires in Texas?
        -Cameron
        2007 ProStar 197
        1996 ProStar 190

        Comment


        • Huge Dust storm last month, I am still cleaning crap around the house
          1992 ProStar 205 351 HO Acme 4 Blade

          "The only reason people get lost in thought is because it is unfamiliar territory."

          Comment


          • First double post in a long time, what I did, I don't know?
            Last edited by TMCNo1; 04-19-2007, 01:50 PM.
            Charter Member Number 1

            Quote: 2RLAKE,
            At some point in time people need to wake up, remove their cranial intrusion into their own rectal areas, and take responsibility for their own actions.




            Comment


            • Originally posted by sanjuan23
              Huge Dust storm last month, I am still cleaning crap around the house
              YUCK!!

              I have a few pictures like that from the fires we had a while back... makes it look quite weird!!
              -Cameron
              2007 ProStar 197
              1996 ProStar 190

              Comment


              • Originally posted by SodarSki73
                NO NO Harold, I was not accusing you of starting it, I was saying that I started it and get amusement out of starting it! Sorry Man!
                You didn't do anything! I'z just getting the sediment off the bottom of the pot!!!!!!!!!!!!Sodar, I just realized we just turned this thread into one mell of a hess, This is funny, but back to the real world!
                Charter Member Number 1

                Quote: 2RLAKE,
                At some point in time people need to wake up, remove their cranial intrusion into their own rectal areas, and take responsibility for their own actions.




                Comment


                • Originally posted by SodarSki73
                  Fires in Texas?

                  I thought someone was burning one out in the barn!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  Charter Member Number 1

                  Quote: 2RLAKE,
                  At some point in time people need to wake up, remove their cranial intrusion into their own rectal areas, and take responsibility for their own actions.




                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Ric
                    sand it looks like you parked your boat in front of shrek's place! that rock is almost cartoonish in that pic
                    Yeah, can't remember if that's a rock or a cliff that was stabilized?
                    www.nwboatsports.com
                    https://www.facebook.com/pages/NW-Bo...27792007306783

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Mag_Red
                      Gozar, you should paint the top half of the truck navy blue to match the boat.
                      I actually have a photochop I did where I matched the back of the truck with the blue scheme in addition to the red 4x4 letters. It looked pretty good.

                      I got a quote for $1200 to paint it.

                      The chop is at home. I will post it tonight.
                      2007 X15

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by sanjuan23
                        Huge Dust storm last month, I am still cleaning crap around the house
                        Yeah, that was a fun day. I remember when I got home I was blowing junk out of my sinus for a couple of hours.
                        "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken."

                        Comment


                        • jlf

                          looks like you have a nice 3 car garage what size is it??

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Gozar
                            I actually have a photochop I did where I matched the back of the truck with the blue scheme in addition to the red 4x4 letters. It looked pretty good.

                            I got a quote for $1200 to paint it.

                            The chop is at home. I will post it tonight.
                            let erk do it in vynil for a buck fitty !
                            Originally posted by TX.X-30 fan
                            Say yes to cheap beer---- no to ethanol.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Ric
                              aww what the hell, here is a so-so pic of my rig
                              Anybody with photoshop skills want to put some 26" wheels/tires on Ric's truck and bote trailer and turn it into a 'Donk Rig"???????????
                              Last edited by TMCNo1; 07-28-2007, 09:30 PM.
                              Charter Member Number 1

                              Quote: 2RLAKE,
                              At some point in time people need to wake up, remove their cranial intrusion into their own rectal areas, and take responsibility for their own actions.




                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by TMCNo1
                                Anybody with photoshop skills want to put some 26" wheels/tires on Ric's truck and bote trailer and turn it into a 'Donk Rig"???????????
                                if yer gonna go to the trouble, gimme a gold tooth too!
                                Originally posted by TX.X-30 fan
                                Say yes to cheap beer---- no to ethanol.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X