Tow Vehicle & Rig Photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by soacj View Post
    Why fax it when you can post it up here for all to see? How about the details on the JKUR which you bought new and then traded in 2-3 months later for a "win"?

...LOL
    Lol. Honestly, I don’t understand why I’d make up such an elaborate farce over something so miniscule.

If I was claiming to make 10 grand on a flip of a daily driver, I’d expect the flack. But you’re just being a jealous old fart who is just trolling.
    Aric

LONE STAR MASTERBASH 2022
    Register Here

2019 XT22 - Ear Bleeder
    2022 Sea Hunt BX22 CC
    For Sale:
    2020 Crest 240 SLC Tri Toon

Comment

• Originally posted by MC25 View Post
      Lol. Honestly, I don’t understand why I’d make up such an elaborate farce over something so miniscule.

If I was claiming to make 10 grand on a flip of a daily driver, I’d expect the flack. But you’re just being a jealous old fart who is just trolling.
      I like the choice of words in this statement.

Comment

Old? Yeah, but the "jealous" part is what you roll out every time you can't support your overblown statements.

Comment

• i just can't believe people will pay that much more for a truck with a cheap lift (lift blocks) and shiny rims. but good for you for being in the TX truck market (has to be one of the biggest in the U.S.?) and capitalizing on that haha. i've thought about flipping jeeps the same way but never had my own shop and the time to do it. maybe in the next 2-3 years.

Comment

Old? Yeah, but the "jealous" part is what you roll out every time you can't support your overblown statements.
            Comical. You clearly have no idea what you're talking about, so you're trolling because I am an easy target. I get it.

Ill leave it at this. To 99% of the world, a vehicle is a depreciating asset. I dont see it that way, and for the most part, thats been the case for ME. My dealership side is a completely different topic.

Carry on with your jealously filled witch hunt though.
            Aric

Register Here

2019 XT22 - Ear Bleeder
            2022 Sea Hunt BX22 CC
            For Sale:

Comment

• Originally posted by jtryon View Post
              i just can't believe people will pay that much more for a truck with a cheap lift (lift blocks) and shiny rims. but good for you for being in the TX truck market (has to be one of the biggest in the U.S.?) and capitalizing on that haha. i've thought about flipping jeeps the same way but never had my own shop and the time to do it. maybe in the next 2-3 years.
              Lift blocks come on basically every truck in the full size market. Big lifts arent cheap, and neither are forged aluminum wheels.
              Aric

Register Here

2019 XT22 - Ear Bleeder
              2022 Sea Hunt BX22 CC
              For Sale:

Comment

Comical. You clearly have no idea what you're talking about, so you're trolling because I am an easy target. I get it.

Ill leave it at this. To 99% of the world, a vehicle is a depreciating asset. I dont see it that way, and for the most part, thats been the case for ME. My dealership side is a completely different topic.

Carry on with your jealously filled witch hunt though.
                What exactly am I jealous of, Aric? In their final form, you haven't owned a single vehicle that I personally care to own.

You've degraded an admittedly pointed discussion into name calling in an effort to move away from the facts.

Comment

What exactly am I jealous of, Aric? In their final form, you haven't owned a single vehicle that I personally care to own.

You've degraded an admittedly pointed discussion into name calling in an effort to move away from the facts.
                  Both of you knock it off.

Comment

• Kevin

Comment

Only flack I'm going to give you is why do you have a "DD"?

It's inventory.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wheelin98TJ View Post
                        Only flack I'm going to give you is why do you have a "DD"?

It's inventory.
                        To be fair, it really isn’t a daily. I drive it one or two times a week.
                        Aric

Register Here

2019 XT22 - Ear Bleeder
                        2022 Sea Hunt BX22 CC
                        For Sale:

Comment

• But bro

Comment

• Tow Vehicle & Rig Photos

Originally posted by Maristar210 View Post
                            Both of you knock it off.

.......or your going to get a TIME OUT (you can’t say “spanking” anymore).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Wow this escalated quickly.. For someone who said vehicles are a depreciating value you are kinda right.. With the exception of Ford trucks. Those who hate Ford you won't believe it, but it's true. Super Duty's and F-150's hold their resale value better than almost any vehicle.

Aric keep doing what you're doing. Some don't get it. Some understand. Money is money and if you're ahead you're doing it right.

I paid 55k for my truck in 2013 OTD.. To replace it it's almost 75k.. Guess what my truck is worth right now? 49k... It has 62k miles on it too.. The market keeps going up in cost.. Making resale value higher.. So if you do it right, you can make money.
                              98 Cobra - Custom Engine - Foxlake Racing - Accufab Racing - Holley Dominator ECU - Racepak IQ3 - Griggs Racing - Vortech - Kooks - Weldon - T56 Magnum - Built Rear End - HRE's - Baer - C&R - E-85

2013 F-250 PSD - Carli 2.5" Back Country - Fox Racing - BMF - Toyo RT's - Air Ride - AMP Research - Magnaflow - H&S - No Limit Fabrication - Deleted - Tuned - 450rwhp/1000rwtq

Comment

• Originally posted by 98 Saleen Cobra View Post
                                Wow this escalated quickly.. For someone who said vehicles are a depreciating value you are kinda right.. With the exception of Ford trucks. Those who hate Ford you won't believe it, but it's true. Super Duty's and F-150's hold their resale value better than almost any vehicle.

Aric keep doing what you're doing. Some don't get it. Some understand. Money is money and if you're ahead you're doing it right.

I paid 55k for my truck in 2013 OTD.. To replace it it's almost 75k.. Guess what my truck is worth right now? 49k... It has 62k miles on it too.. The market keeps going up in cost.. Making resale value higher.. So if you do it right, you can make money.
                                Market is kinda like the one for high quality MC boats.....bet most that bought used are finding their boats are worth what they bought them for or better if:

1. They are kept to MCOCD standard
                                2. The new prices continue to escalate as they have

Sent from my SM-G920R6 using Tapatalk
                                Everyone Dies, but not everyone lives

2004 Prostar 197, ACME 843

Comment

Working...
                                X