Tow Vehicle & Rig Photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by roadster02 View Post
    And those are the pressures I run on, and off road. I've never had a problem with that, do you? I've never had to drop tire pressures, and I have done some of the most challenging spots in Colorado, if you do, maybe you need a different vehicle, or different tires, the BFG AT's are not the problem.
    What you consider challenging is different than me.

If you are not dropping PSI when off road, that tells me what kind of off roading you are doing. It's not stuff like pictured below.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Badlands_421.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	21.4 KB
ID:	2393521

Click image for larger version

Name:	Badlands_422.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	21.0 KB
ID:	2393522

Comment

• Sorry to say, but yes it is.

Comment

Sorry to say, but yes it is.
        Your ignorance about airing down tires when off road suggests otherwise.

Comment

• Ok, I know when I'm totally wrong (and ignorant) since you must have been there in all my "imaginary" off road forays. My apologies to your greater intellect. Please continue, oh wise one, I will attempt to learn.
          Last edited by roadster02; 12-24-2018, 05:26 PM.

Comment

Ok, I know when I'm totally wrong (and ignorant) since you must have been there in all my imaginary off road forays. My apologies to your greater intellect. Please continue, oh wise one, I will attempt to learn.
            It was just you on those imaginary off road forays.

Merry Christmas ��

Comment

• I bow to your superior knowledge of where I have been. Thank you. Now argue with yourself.

Comment

• “Who can pee higher up the offroading tree”
                2020 Table Rock Mastercraft Reunion Poker Run Champion

I lead the fight to ban the swimsuit thread, help me bring it back: https://teamtalk.mastercraft.com/sho...58#post1494758

"LDA never saw a thread he couldn't run off the rails"

Comment

• Originally posted by LDA6339 View Post
                  “Who can pee higher up the offroading tree”
                  Put me in the air down to off-road column lol
                  Aric

LONE STAR MASTERBASH 2022
                  Register Here

2019 XT22 - Ear Bleeder
                  2022 Sea Hunt BX22 CC
                  For Sale:
                  2020 Crest 240 SLC Tri Toon

Comment

• Originally posted by MC25 View Post
                    Put me in the air down to off-road column lol
                    Thank you sir for doing it right.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wheelin98TJ View Post
                      It was just you on those imaginary off road forays.

Merry Christmas [emoji319]
                      Wow....ski season barely ended....gonna be a long winter...

Sent from my SM-G920R6 using Tapatalk
                      Everyone Dies, but not everyone lives

2004 Prostar 197, ACME 843

Comment

I bow to your superior knowledge of where I have been.
                        Your location says mile high, so I assume denver area. What trails do you run?
                        2006 MasterCraft XStar
                        2006 MasterCraft X1 - Sold
                        2003 Sevylor Caravelle 7' 6"

Comment

• Originally posted by CruisinGA View Post
                          If it hasn’t happened to Aric’s 5 vehicles then impossible!

Talking one in thousands it sound here..
                          Yeah it’s literally only extreme conditions where the capless fuel fillers are an issue, aside from the stigma around a missing gas cap.
                          I found one of those situations.
                          But for the masses it’s like saying because auto transmissions sometimes fail that vehicles should all have manual transmissions. It’s a rare occurnece for a small demographic.
                          '06 X2 MCX

"I understand why some people may not want to do this the way I have recommended but I can't understand the death grip some people have on a toilet plunger with a hose fitting." -JimN

Comment

And those are the pressures I run on, and off road. I've never had a problem with that, do you? I've never had to drop tire pressures, and I have done some of the most challenging spots in Colorado, if you do, maybe you need a different vehicle, or different tires, the BFG AT's are not the problem.
                            Lol!
                            Zero to do with BFGs..... but I agree with roadster, you can take a wheeler lots of places on full, hard tires.
                            But you can take one more places, safer and more comfortably with the proper pressure for the application.
                            Although ya know roadster is usually spot on correct ....in his own head. But it’s always like Opposite Day up there. Whatever the masses say, he says opposite.
                            '06 X2 MCX

"I understand why some people may not want to do this the way I have recommended but I can't understand the death grip some people have on a toilet plunger with a hose fitting." -JimN

Comment

• I'm done commenting on this issue. I am trying to keep from causing arguments on this forum. It seems if you have a strong, or differing opinion that does not follow the thinking of the hoi poloi, then you are labeled as a troll, old guy, ignorant, or etc, etc. So I will defend my opinions and actual experiences up to a point, then it's time to drop out before the nasty comments and labeling begins. (See example above.) Thanks for asking, but I am now mute on this subject.

Originally posted by BudmanV24 View Post
                              Your location says mile high, so I assume denver area. What trails do you run?
                              Last edited by roadster02; 12-26-2018, 10:34 PM.

Comment

• At silver lake sand dunes we run as low as 5psi, usually I run 10psi. Good times!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X