Tow Vehicle & Rig Photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MC25 View Post
    Ecoboost badges are on the tailgate now I believe. Mine still says it on the side.
    Man that thing is going into the shop again?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mastercraftdave View Post
      Man that thing is going into the shop again?
      Haha. No it’s back home and driving. They rebuilt the trans and sent me on my way.
      Aric

LONE STAR MASTERBASH 2022
      Register Here

2019 XT22 - Ear Bleeder
      2022 Sea Hunt BX22 CC
      For Sale:
      2020 Crest 240 SLC Tri Toon

Comment

• This is a very common sight for a f'd. They have lots of places on the undercarriage to chain it to the tow truck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maristar210 View Post
          This is a very common sight for a f'd. They have lots of places on the undercarriage to chain it to the tow truck.
          This should be Arics Signature Picture.

Comment

This is a very common sight for a f'd. They have lots of places on the undercarriage to chain it to the tow truck.
            probably a GM tow truck !!
            If she don't shine , she ain't mine

Comment

• Originally posted by mike koen View Post
              probably a GM tow truck !!
              It was an izuzu, so technically? Lol.
              Aric

Register Here

2019 XT22 - Ear Bleeder
              2022 Sea Hunt BX22 CC
              For Sale:

Comment

• She got her semi annual wax today. Gets ignored when the boat is out. 5+ years still running strong.
                Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by John Johnson View Post
                  She got her semi annual wax today. Gets ignored when the boat is out. 5+ years still running strong.
                  Beautiful truck. How many miles are on her? Any issues ever with the emissions garbage?
                  2006 MasterCraft XStar
                  2006 MasterCraft X1 - Sold
                  2003 Sevylor Caravelle 7' 6"

Comment

• No issues other then DEF heating element, which was repaired under warranty. I have 98k on the odometer. If I have another exhaust or emissions issue, I will delete the system. Ford keeps extending the exhaust / emissions warranty. Now to 120k.

Comment

• Originally posted by John Johnson View Post
                      No issues other then DEF heating element, which was repaired under warranty. I have 98k on the odometer. If I have another exhaust or emissions issue, I will delete the system. Ford keeps extending the exhaust / emissions warranty. Now to 120k.
                      Yeah this seems to be pretty common across manufactures. Had it replaced on my buddys last GM.

His new Powerstroke is deleted, and I have no problems getting 17-20mpgs on the highway-on 35x13.5s.
                      Aric

Register Here

2019 XT22 - Ear Bleeder
                      2022 Sea Hunt BX22 CC
                      For Sale:

Comment

• Originally posted by MC25 View Post
                        Yeah this seems to be pretty common across manufactures. Had it replaced on my buddys last GM.
                        I had the DEF heating element in my GMC go out this winter. The dealer said it was pretty common and that GM had recently changed the design in the newer model trucks.

Two of my buddies with power strokes have both been having issues with their emissions control in general. 1 is a F350 that is less than a year old with around 6k miles. It’s had part of the DPF replaced under warranty already and the check engine light came on again this week.

Comment

• Originally posted by flyguy570 View Post
                          I had the DEF heating element in my GMC go out this winter. The dealer said it was pretty common and that GM had recently changed the design in the newer model trucks.

Two of my buddies with power strokes have both been having issues with their emissions control in general. 1 is a F350 that is less than a year old with around 6k miles. It’s had part of the DPF replaced under warranty already and the check engine light came on again this week.
                          The DEF element fault code on the PS 6.7 is P2043. According to the tech, there are three levels at which engine power is reduced. This is the least reduction, he probably won't notice until he's towing if this is what is going on with his 350.

Comment

• Just delete that sucker! I've been deleted for 33k miles and my truck is much happier lol. It's a beautiful truck thouogh!!
                            98 Cobra - Custom Engine - Foxlake Racing - Accufab Racing - Holley Dominator ECU - Racepak IQ3 - Griggs Racing - Vortech - Kooks - Weldon - T56 Magnum - Built Rear End - HRE's - Baer - C&R - E-85

2013 F-250 PSD - Carli 2.5" Back Country - Fox Racing - BMF - Toyo RT's - Air Ride - AMP Research - Magnaflow - H&S - No Limit Fabrication - Deleted - Tuned - 450rwhp/1000rwtq

Comment

• Originally posted by 98 Saleen Cobra View Post
                              Just delete that sucker! I've been deleted for 33k miles and my truck is much happier lol. It's a beautiful truck thouogh!!
                              Thanks! Let's see a pic of yours.

Comment

I think a rock solid combo that will never happen from the factory is a 6.7l cummins and an allison trans.
                                -Tim

Making boomers great again!! Boomin'

Comment

Working...
                                X