Tow Vehicle & Rig Photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MC25 View Post
    After I whacked my F250 against that bollard a 4 weeks ago, I shopped every day for my denali. Especially given no one willing to do the employee pricing. My Chevy dealer has like 10 6.2 high countries coming in, I just didn’t want the 6.2 for how much I drive. The 3.0 is super difficult to find, and if you want a 3.0 AT4…. Forget about it. I think luke is flying to north of Abilene to get his.

Truly would be happy with the truck if it wasn’t for this. When I get a “it may be a module, or it may be an electrical issue we’re having trouble finding” is when I go….. hmm… a truck with 500 miles could leave me on the side of the road in a few weeks on my way to table rock with a boat…….. just a tough situation for me.
    A place called Palma TX, you're right it was hard to find. That issue was compounded by me being dead set on having the dark sky and the radar cruise control. I would've taken whatever engine, but I'm glad I ended up with the 3L.

Make Q drive so we don't end up stranded in Arkansas
    2020 Table Rock Mastercraft Reunion Poker Run Champion

I lead the fight to ban the swimsuit thread, help me bring it back: https://teamtalk.mastercraft.com/sho...58#post1494758

"LDA never saw a thread he couldn't run off the rails"

Comment

• Originally posted by LDA6339 View Post
      A place called Palma TX, you're right it was hard to find. That issue was compounded by me being dead set on having the dark sky and the radar cruise control. I would've taken whatever engine, but I'm glad I ended up with the 3L.

Make Q drive so we don't end up stranded in Arkansas

I am trying to buy one of my old F250s back so we don’t have to deal with that lol
      Aric

LONE STAR MASTERBASH 2022
      Register Here

2019 XT22 - Ear Bleeder
      2022 Sea Hunt BX22 CC
      For Sale:
      2020 Crest 240 SLC Tri Toon

Comment

After I whacked my F250 against that bollard a 4 weeks ago, I shopped every day for my denali. Especially given no one willing to do the employee pricing. My Chevy dealer has like 10 6.2 high countries coming in, I just didn’t want the 6.2 for how much I drive. The 3.0 is super difficult to find, and if you want a 3.0 AT4…. Forget about it. I think luke is flying to north of Abilene to get his.

Truly would be happy with the truck if it wasn’t for this. When I get a “it may be a module, or it may be an electrical issue we’re having trouble finding” is when I go….. hmm… a truck with 500 miles could leave me on the side of the road in a few weeks on my way to table rock with a boat…….. just a tough situation for me.

I drove a 3.0 for a few days. At the time diesel and premium were close in price. That’s not the case anymore.

The 6.2L just makes the truck fun to drive IMO. It’s a rocket off the start and when passing on the interstate it’s almost effortless.

Pulling the boat is very comfortable on these new trucks with the 10 speed tranny.

My truck did have an electrical issue when I first got it. Randomly all the windows would start going up and down. They replaced a module and I haven’t had an issue since.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Mastercraftdave View Post
          I drove a 3.0 for a few days. At the time diesel and premium were close in price. That’s not the case anymore.

The 6.2L just makes the truck fun to drive IMO. It’s a rocket off the start and when passing on the interstate it’s almost effortless.

Pulling the boat is very comfortable on these new trucks with the 10 speed tranny.

My truck did have an electrical issue when I first got it. Randomly all the windows would start going up and down. They replaced a module and I haven’t had an issue since.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s the highway miles that I rack up where the difference lies. I can get 27mpg if I P foot it and go 75 or less. Plus it’s $1500 less than the 6.2
          Aric

Register Here

2019 XT22 - Ear Bleeder
          2022 Sea Hunt BX22 CC
          For Sale:

Comment

• My brother sold (2) 2020 F250s to other dealers recently.

His prices are cheap seeing these prices.

He got $80k for a brown Lariat and $82k for a blue King Ranch. Both had about 12k miles on them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wheelin98TJ View Post
              My brother sold (2) 2020 F250s to other dealers recently.

His prices are cheap seeing these prices.

He got $80k for a brown Lariat and $82k for a blue King Ranch. Both had about 12k miles on them.
              That's crazy, CRAZY. I should buy a truck, drive it for a month and sell is for 8k more? How can that happen?

Comment

• Originally posted by Maristar210 View Post
                That's crazy, CRAZY. I should buy a truck, drive for a month and sell is for 8k more? How can that happen?
                Y’all always try and roast me. I’ve been doing this for years now lol
                Aric

Register Here

2019 XT22 - Ear Bleeder
                2022 Sea Hunt BX22 CC
                For Sale:

Comment

• Aric, don’t you usually have to add some after market features to get the price arbitrage you want (normally)? Like lift kit, aftermarket wheels, all terrain tires, rock lights?

Now the market is so crazy you don’t have to do a thing to it and still get a premium price.

It’s very interesting to watch and I’m so thankful I don’t need to buy a truck right now or in the near future!

Comment

• Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
                    Aric, don’t you usually have to add some after market features to get the price arbitrage you want (normally)? Like lift kit, aftermarket wheels, all terrain tires, rock lights?

Now the market is so crazy you don’t have to do a thing to it and still get a premium price.

It’s very interesting to watch and I’m so thankful I don’t need to buy a truck right now or in the near future!
                    In a non Covid market I actually have to try to flip (IE lift wheels tires) but here lately I’ve done a lot less. F250 I literally did nothing to, if I flip this denali I will have done nothing.
                    Aric

Register Here

2019 XT22 - Ear Bleeder
                    2022 Sea Hunt BX22 CC
                    For Sale:

Comment

Y’all always try and roast me. I’ve been doing this for years now lol
                      I'm not trying to roast you Aric. I applaud you. This is just like nothing I have ever seen. My local GMC dealer has a new trucks priced less than used ones? ***?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mastercraftdave View Post

I have the Audi if I want to zip around, my Sierra is strictly a boat hauler.
                        2012 MasterCraft X15 5.7L
                        2021 Lone Star Master Bash - June 11-13 - Lake Travis, TX
                        Instagram: @lonestarmasterbash

Originally posted by uplandbird
                        Floating computer systems designed to come to the brink of intentionally sinking are probably going to have some issues.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maristar210 View Post
                          I'm not trying to roast you Aric. I applaud you. This is just like nothing I have ever seen. My local GMC dealer has a new trucks priced less than used ones? ***?
                          That is the craziness. My sister just bought a new Tahoe because it was cheaper than the used ones.

Comment

• I'm just ready for mine to actually get here
                            2020 Table Rock Mastercraft Reunion Poker Run Champion

I lead the fight to ban the swimsuit thread, help me bring it back: https://teamtalk.mastercraft.com/sho...58#post1494758

"LDA never saw a thread he couldn't run off the rails"

Comment

• Little update on the denali emissions issue. Huge shoutout to TT member Barneyferd for getting involved and getting down to the root cause of the issue. The ECU was replaced, and when that happened, a different code popped up that pointed to an open loop circuit on the exhaust backpressure regulator valve. Once that was replaced, it was fixed.

Weird issue. But Barneyferd made it happen. Even had the tech drive it for a little bit to ensure the issue didnt come back, and then filled it back up with diesel. While the dealership lead me astray, it wasnt totally on them as the "service DEF" diagnosis led them in another direction.

Thanks again Barney!
                              Aric

Register Here

2019 XT22 - Ear Bleeder
                              2022 Sea Hunt BX22 CC
                              For Sale:

Comment

Little update on the denali emissions issue. Huge shoutout to TT member Barneyferd for getting involved and getting down to the root cause of the issue. The ECU was replaced, and when that happened, a different code popped up that pointed to an open loop circuit on the exhaust backpressure regulator valve. Once that was replaced, it was fixed.

Weird issue. But Barneyferd made it happen. Even had the tech drive it for a little bit to ensure the issue didnt come back, and then filled it back up with diesel. While the dealership lead me astray, it wasnt totally on them as the "service DEF" diagnosis led them in another direction.

Thanks again Barney!
                                Great to hear. Now sell the fouker

Comment

Working...
                                X