Jerry

2020 X22
    2018 XT22
    2014 Aqua Patio
    2003 Malibu Response LXi
    2001 Malibu Sunsetter
    1978 Ski Supreme

Comment

• Parents weren’t comfortable with me running around in a small little Nissan anymore.
      Attached Files
      2020 Table Rock Mastercraft Reunion Poker Run Champion

I lead the fight to ban the swimsuit thread, help me bring it back: https://teamtalk.mastercraft.com/sho...58#post1494758

"LDA never saw a thread he couldn't run off the rails"

Comment

• Want to shoutout Barneyferd, it took a couple weeks to find the truck in this color, but even then it had still not arrived at the dealer. He looked it up in the system and told me where it was. Thanks Barney!

I lead the fight to ban the swimsuit thread, help me bring it back: https://teamtalk.mastercraft.com/sho...58#post1494758

Comment

• Originally posted by MC25 View Post
          Little update on the denali emissions issue. Huge shoutout to TT member Barneyferd for getting involved and getting down to the root cause of the issue. The ECU was replaced, and when that happened, a different code popped up that pointed to an open loop circuit on the exhaust backpressure regulator valve. Once that was replaced, it was fixed.

Weird issue. But Barneyferd made it happen. Even had the tech drive it for a little bit to ensure the issue didnt come back, and then filled it back up with diesel. While the dealership lead me astray, it wasnt totally on them as the "service DEF" diagnosis led them in another direction.

Thanks again Barney!
          Its a shame that these new diesels have to have all the emissions bs on them. It is making me want to stop buying diesels.
          Previous Boat- 1983 Stars and Stripes

Comment

• That is a really sharp ride Luke, enjoy!
            Jerry

2020 X22
            2018 XT22
            2014 Aqua Patio
            2003 Malibu Response LXi
            2001 Malibu Sunsetter
            1978 Ski Supreme

Comment

• nice looking truck Luke!!! even has 2 USB ports built under the rear bumper

Comment

• Originally posted by barneyferd View Post
                That is a really sharp ride Luke, enjoy!
                Originally posted by pmkkdx View Post
                nice looking truck Luke!!! even has 2 USB ports built under the rear bumper
                Thank you gentlemen. I still can't convince myself this thing is a 1/2 ton. Coming from a Nissan Maxima it feels like I'm driving a school bus!!! Hopefully I can figure out how to park it soon

Comment

• I love the color of your truck. I would like to see some interior pics. I agree, these 1/2 tons look bigger than they used to. Are you wearing out the tires or putting fresh ones on immediately?

Comment

• Originally posted by LDA6339 View Post
                    Thank you gentlemen. I still can't convince myself this thing is a 1/2 ton. Coming from a Nissan Maxima it feels like I'm driving a school bus!!! Hopefully I can figure out how to park it soon
                    It’s a short bed. Mine is a regular bed (6.5’), which I love. But it is akin to driving a bus. Wheel base is 3’ longer than my wife’s Yukon!

Comment

• Originally posted by John Johnson View Post
                      I love the color of your truck. I would like to see some interior pics. I agree, these 1/2 tons look bigger than they used to. Are you wearing out the tires or putting fresh ones on immediately?
                      They have definitely gotten larger. My 2021 AT4 sts at the same height as my buddy's 2015 Denali HD
                      2012 MasterCraft X15 5.7L
                      2021 Lone Star Master Bash - June 11-13 - Lake Travis, TX
                      Instagram: @lonestarmasterbash

Originally posted by uplandbird
                      Floating computer systems designed to come to the brink of intentionally sinking are probably going to have some issues.

Comment

• Originally posted by pmkkdx View Post
                        nice looking truck Luke!!! even has 2 USB ports built under the rear bumper
                        I thought those were fork lift pockets?

Comment

• Originally posted by dmbeck View Post
                          I thought those were fork lift pockets?
                          No no theyre HDMI ports
                          Aric

LONE STAR MASTERBASH 2022
                          Register Here

2019 XT22 - Ear Bleeder
                          2022 Sea Hunt BX22 CC
                          For Sale:
                          2020 Crest 240 SLC Tri Toon

Comment

• Originally posted by John Johnson View Post
                            I love the color of your truck. I would like to see some interior pics. I agree, these 1/2 tons look bigger than they used to. Are you wearing out the tires or putting fresh ones on immediately?
                            Photo dump. These are all the pics of the inside the salesman sent when it hit their lot Monday.

No plans or thoughts of modifying it at all, currently. I'm very blessed to be graduating college this fall with no debt, so when I start work next year my #1 financial priority will be building a 3 month emergency fund and then saving up for a down payment on a house.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Nice truck Luke. So you, me, and Bowen all have the AT4 1500. Anyone else in this thread? I know I've seen a few more, but don't have Aric's memory on vehicles.

Used prices are definitely crazy. My exact truck is priced used at $5K over what I paid last year for it at a local dealer.

I get more compliments on this truck than I ever would have expected.
                              Prior boats - (3) X14's, (3) Prostars, and a Tristar.

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnE View Post
                                Nice truck Luke. So you, me, and Bowen all have the AT4 1500. Anyone else in this thread? I know I've seen a few more, but don't have Aric's memory on vehicles.

Used prices are definitely crazy. My exact truck is priced used at $5K over what I paid last year for it at a local dealer.

I get more compliments on this truck than I ever would have expected.
                                Likewise! And since I've owned it there have been a ton of AT4's all around my neighborhood. They've definitely become popular.
                                2012 MasterCraft X15 5.7L
                                2021 Lone Star Master Bash - June 11-13 - Lake Travis, TX
                                Instagram: @lonestarmasterbash

Originally posted by uplandbird
                                Floating computer systems designed to come to the brink of intentionally sinking are probably going to have some issues.

Comment

Working...
                                X