Tow Vehicle & Rig Photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MC25 View Post
    Have to slow roll the mods so I don’t get bored. And the fact that there’s not a lot of lifts out for these trucks yet
    Saw one yesterday that had what looked like a 6 inch rough country lift with 37x12.5x20s on it. Looked awesome but they had to trim quite a bit including the inside of the front bumper and it was super tight just sitting parked. Not sure if it would be great in practice but it sure looked great.

I’ve found some nearby for msrp or a little over. Think I’m going to wait it out figuring odds are new trucks will come down off msrp more so than my 5 year old truck depreciates in the next year. That being said I drove a limited powerboost today and I was very impressed and I’m a GM guy.

Comment

• Those scorpions suck. Gettem off Aric.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maristar210 View Post
        Those scorpions suck. Gettem off Aric.
        I am working on it. Tires have gotten ABSURDLY expensive in the last few months
        Aric

LONE STAR MASTERBASH 2022
        Register Here

2019 XT22 - Ear Bleeder
        2022 Sea Hunt BX22 CC
        For Sale:
        2020 Crest 240 SLC Tri Toon

Comment

• Ok, so I know it is no sweet ride like Aric’s. But the black truck and boat are very satisfying to my MC OCD

Ok, I realize I’m gonna need to get rims to match now…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Tow Vehicle & Rig Photos

Originally posted by jackpine View Post
            Ok, so I know it is no sweet ride like Aric’s. But the black truck and boat are very satisfying to my MC OCD

Nice lookin set up! If you ever want to sell that spare, let me know[emoji51]

Last edited by btriantos; 08-10-2021, 06:32 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jackpine View Post
              Ok, so I know it is no sweet ride like Aric’s. But the black truck and boat are very satisfying to my MC OCD

Sweet combo right there. Love the black.
              Prior boats - (3) X14's, (3) Prostars, and a Tristar.

Comment

• Originally posted by btriantos View Post
                Nice lookin set up! If you ever want to sell that spare, let me know[emoji51]

The wheels should be standard 18" XD Monsters. You should be able to purchase from any online wheel/tire shop.

https://www.discounttire.com/buy-whe...xd-778-monster
                2012 MasterCraft X15 5.7L
                2021 Lone Star Master Bash - June 11-13 - Lake Travis, TX
                Instagram: @lonestarmasterbash

Originally posted by uplandbird
                Floating computer systems designed to come to the brink of intentionally sinking are probably going to have some issues.

Comment

• Aric, you need some bags on that rear end my dude. Helps the F150's tremendously. 100% worth the $215 I paid, and an easy install too if you can turn a wrench.

Prior to bags with just front level bringing my old wheels/tires home:

After bags with the same front level and a tongue heavy boat attached:

-Mike

Comment

• I second the bags, after the 6” rear end drop my truck had that squating dog look. I fixed that $h!t quick. 45psi lifted me level again
                    1981 MasterCraft
                    19' Skier 351W PowerSlot
                    Long gone is the Trans AM waiting for another

Comment

A dealer in SC ended up with my F250. I paid 76 (new, 0 miles) traded in for 82 with 6500 miles. Now they want 95k……
                      Playing lots of catch up on this thread. The truck market is nuts right now. In September of 2017 I paid 38k for a brand new F150 Lariat with hail damage in Colorado. A couple months ago I traded it in for 36k. It had 35k miles on it and I never fixed the hood/roof.
                      -Tolman
                      '22 XT23 "Big Kahuna"
                      '06 X30 (Sold)

"Sometimes my genius, it's almost frightening" -JC

Comment

• Originally posted by TolCarMan View Post
                        Playing lots of catch up on this thread. The truck market is nuts right now. In September of 2017 I paid 38k for a brand new F150 Lariat with hail damage in Colorado. A couple months ago I traded it in for 36k. It had 35k miles on it and I never fixed the hood/roof.
                        Market is wild. Cooling off a little bit, but the vehicle market cools about this time of year every year.
                        Aric

Register Here

2019 XT22 - Ear Bleeder
                        2022 Sea Hunt BX22 CC
                        For Sale:

Comment

• Originally posted by mzimme View Post
                          Aric, you need some bags on that rear end my dude. Helps the F150's tremendously. 100% worth the $215 I paid, and an easy install too if you can turn a wrench.

Prior to bags with just front level bringing my old wheels/tires home:

After bags with the same front level and a tongue heavy boat attached:

If I keep it, definitely. Especially hooked up to my camper. However I want an F450 so who knows.
                          Attached Files
                          Aric

Register Here

2019 XT22 - Ear Bleeder
                          2022 Sea Hunt BX22 CC
                          For Sale:

Comment

• Sharp rig with camper. Sort of surprised you still have that.

Comment

If I keep it, definitely. Especially hooked up to my camper. However I want an F450 so who knows.
                              Yeah, definitely. If nothing else, maybe a WD hitch?
                              -Mike

Comment

• Tow Vehicle & Rig Photos

Yes, I know the truck sags. I tow three times a year. And when you spend $500 on a detail, you tow with the cover on. It doesn’t bother me. Don’t let it bother you. Just enjoy a cool photo.

Last edited by MasterCraft Ranger; 08-13-2021, 01:08 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X