No announcement yet.

Tow Vehicle & Rig Photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well here is my tow rig, 2020 Silverado 2500 duramax. I absolutely love this truck!
    Attached Files

Comment

• Decided to try out the Explorer instead of the normal f150 rig

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by AKralk83 View Post
        Decided to try out the Explorer instead of the normal f150 rig

What racks are those?

Comment

• Originally posted by lakedrum03 View Post
          What racks are those?
          Attached Files
          -Tim

Making boomers great again!! Boomin'

Comment

• Originally posted by lakedrum03 View Post
            What racks are those?

I honestly can’t remember. Bought them off another member a couple years ago

Comment

• I haven’t had it hooked up to the boat yet so a picture of it still on the lot will have to be sufficient for now. Traded in my ‘16 on a 2022 duramax, same specs as my old truck with the heated cloth seats but man does this thing feel huge compared to the previous body style. Initial impressions after 500 miles are that I love the L5p compared to my LML and the 10 speed Allison is awesome. As far as ride goes though this thing feels way stiffer unloaded, it rides more like a Ford super duty where my previous truck rode like a half ton. I can’t wait to hook the boat up and get some pictures, it’s at the tint shop now and I’m trying to decide if I’m going to go with another cap or just do a truxedo bed cover.
              Attached Files

Comment

• change out the stock shocks... your ride will improve greatly

nice looking truck!
                Last edited by curver900; 10-07-2021, 12:34 PM.

Comment

• Nice truck! - Check out the https://truck-hero.com/bak-revolver-...-rolling-cover
                  I put this one on my last two and current truck. Huge fan of the lowprofile, no flippity floppity on the highway. Others like the folding https://truck-hero.com/bakflip-f1-truck-bed-cover I prefer the roll up up because I don't like the folded up part in my rear window. To each his own!

PS - Congrats on your new status as Dad!
                  Screws fall out all the time, the world is an imperfect place.

Comment

• Got my new tow pig last week. No pics yet with boat but combo should work well
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Stupid upside down photos🤦🏽*♂️

Comment

• Originally posted by Buyrovers View Post
                        Stupid upside down photos🤦🏽*♂️
                        I love the white/black and matching interior. Very classy.
                        Attached Files
                        “You realize your odds of winning the lottery are the same as being mauled by a polar bear and a regular bear in the same day”….E-Trade Baby.

Comment

• I’ve almost had this truck 4 months. That’s a 24 month record. Truly my favorite truck I’ve had to date. The power with the powerboost is absolutely perfect. I will be going back to a diesel, probably a F350 for 2023 due to the want of a 5th wheel and gooseneck towing, but this is here to stay for a while.

I am in disbelief how well the Firestone rear airbag kit works. Other than the 6mpg I get while towing the camper, it tows it phenomenally well. I will

If you’re considering adding an airbag kit I would very much recommend getting the daystar cradles instead of bolting the bottom of the bag to the lower mount. Makes the ride like factory since it only contacts the cradle when it’s under load.
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by MC25; 10-12-2021, 10:31 AM.
                          Aric

LONE STAR MASTERBASH 2022
                          Register Here

2019 XT22 - Ear Bleeder
                          2022 Sea Hunt BX22 CC
                          For Sale:
                          2020 Crest 240 SLC Tri Toon

Comment

• Originally posted by MC25 View Post
                            I’ve almost had this truck 4 months. That’s a 24 month record. Truly my favorite truck I’ve had to date. The power with the powerboost is absolutely perfect. I will be going back to a diesel, probably a F350 for 2023 due to the want of a 5th wheel and gooseneck towing, but this is here to stay for a while.

I am in disbelief how well the Firestone rear airbag kit works. Other than the 6mpg I get while towing the camper, it tows it phenomenally well. I will

If you’re considering adding an airbag kit I would very much recommend getting the daystar cradles instead of bolting the bottom of the bag to the lower mount. Makes the ride like factory since it only contacts the cradle when it’s under load.
                            These wheels look great! Well done!

Would you mind sending me the tire and wheel brand, size, offset and anything else I need to order these?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ironhorse View Post
                              These wheels look great! Well done!

Would you mind sending me the tire and wheel brand, size, offset and anything else I need to order these?
                              These are 22x10 -18 American Force Rush on 33x12.5r22 Nitto Ridge Grapplers
                              Aric

LONE STAR MASTERBASH 2022
                              Register Here

2019 XT22 - Ear Bleeder
                              2022 Sea Hunt BX22 CC
                              For Sale:
                              2020 Crest 240 SLC Tri Toon

Comment

• Originally posted by MC25 View Post
                                I’ve almost had this truck 4 months. That’s a 24 month record. Truly my favorite truck I’ve had to date. The power with the powerboost is absolutely perfect. I will be going back to a diesel, probably a F350 for 2023 due to the want of a 5th wheel and gooseneck towing, but this is here to stay for a while.

It's a good looking ride, what type of mileage are you getting around town and on the highway without something in tow?
                                Previous Boat- 1983 Stars and Stripes

Comment

Working...
                                X