Tow Vehicle & Rig Photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by peytonvp View Post
    It's a good looking ride, what type of mileage are you getting around town and on the highway without something in tow?
    It’s the hybrid, I get 16-20 mixed depending on if I go 80 in the express lanes or not.
    -Aric

LONE STAR MASTERBASH 2021
    https://www.lonestarmasterbash.com/

2019 XT22 - Ear Bleeder
    2020 Crest 240 SLC Tri Toon - Ear Injurer

Comment

• Originally posted by MC25 View Post
      I am in disbelief how well the Firestone rear airbag kit works. Other than the 6mpg I get while towing the camper, it tows it phenomenally well. I will

If you’re considering adding an airbag kit I would very much recommend getting the daystar cradles instead of bolting the bottom of the bag to the lower mount. Makes the ride like factory since it only contacts the cradle when it’s under load.
      I have air ride on my current truck and I wont own another truck without it. I have the Air Lift Kit with the wireless controller. One of the best add ons for towing.

My only problem is the module that controls the compressor recently went out (covered under warranty) but due to the the chip shortage they don't have replacements at this time. Luckily, I have the manual stem in the rear where I can still use the system.

Comment

These are 22x10 -18 American Force Rush on 33x12.5r22 Nitto Ridge Grapplers
        Great thanks!

Comment

If you’re considering adding an airbag kit I would very much recommend getting the daystar cradles instead of bolting the bottom of the bag to the lower mount. Makes the ride like factory since it only contacts the cradle when it’s under load.
          I’ll second the Firestone air spring/Daystar cradle combo. I just added the Firestone air springs with Daystar cradles and Air Lift compressor to my ‘20 Sierra 1500 Denali. With the minimum 5 PSI, the air springs are sitting in the cradles but I have not noticed any change to the smooth Denali ride when unloaded. This set-up tows the X30 so much better and the cradles allow full articulation/droop of the rear axle when off-road or on a lift.
          Last edited by Skyskiguy; 10-12-2021, 09:09 PM.

Comment

• Tow Vehicle & Rig Photos

Pulled the trigger on the 2021 GMC 2500 AT4. Actually a little over a month ago, couldn’t pass up what they were giving me for my old truck. Of course now that I’ve got it I see white ones just like it everywhere. I’m not normally one to do much to a truck but I might have to put some wheels on this one to make it stand out a little. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1759.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	36.7 KB
ID:	2413412

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Screw the truck (nice truck BTW), what's that hiding in the background?
              2012 MasterCraft X15 5.7L
              2021 Lone Star Master Bash - June 11-13 - Lake Travis, TX
              Instagram: @lonestarmasterbash

Originally posted by uplandbird
              Floating computer systems designed to come to the brink of intentionally sinking are probably going to have some issues.

Comment

• Originally posted by jbmccul View Post
                Screw the truck (nice truck BTW), what's that hiding in the background?
                Late 60's Camaro is my guess

Comment

• Originally posted by Maristar210 View Post
                  I'm leaning towards 68 impalla

Comment

• Corvair I bet

Comment

• Car

My guess.....'69 Camaro SS

Comment

• Going nova
                        -Aric

LONE STAR MASTERBASH 2021
                        https://www.lonestarmasterbash.com/

2019 XT22 - Ear Bleeder
                        2020 Crest 240 SLC Tri Toon - Ear Injurer

Comment

• Tow Vehicle & Rig Photos

Originally posted by tph View Post
                          My guess.....'69 Camaro SS

tph is correct. It’s a 69 Camaro SS. She’s not a show car but a good driver and a lot of fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by jwindsor View Post
                            tph is correct. It’s a 69 Camaro SS. She’s not a show car but a good driver and a lot of fun.

Without pics, it didn't happen. Let's see her. That is my dream car. I always call my boat the 69 Camaro replacement.
                            2017 NXT22, 2015 NXT20, 2007 X2, 2002 209

Comment

• Originally posted by Maristar210 View Post
                              I told your asz Aric

Comment

• Originally posted by SteveO View Post
                                Without pics, it didn't happen. Let's see her. That is my dream car. I always call my boat the 69 Camaro replacement.
                                Agreed, pics are a must! I had a 68 SS as my first car and still search for it 36 years later. A 69 was always my favorite.

Comment

Working...
                                X