No announcement yet.

Rivian

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really like that blue with the yellow accents. Rivian is awesome.
    -Tolman
    '22 XT23 "Big Kahuna"
    '06 X30 (Sold)

"Sometimes my genius, it's almost frightening" -JC

Comment

I saw one driving by today. At first I thought it was a new bronco. Then I saw it had a truck bed, then I saw the rivian name on the back. Is it me, or is it a really small truck, like ranger size? I didn't get a real good look at it since I didn't know what I was seeing until it was already passed.

Comment

Originally posted by bcd View Post
        I saw one driving by today. At first I thought it was a new bronco. Then I saw it had a truck bed, then I saw the rivian name on the back. Is it me, or is it a really small truck, like ranger size? I didn't get a real good look at it since I didn't know what I was seeing until it was already passed.
        So it's not the size of a normal 1.2 ton but the inside seemed bigger than a normal 1/2 ton crew cab and the A?C seats will make your back cold....May be the nicest seats I've ever sat in.

Comment

They definitely are much smaller looking in person than I thought that they would be. I would not call them full size but understand they are able to make the interior feel larger because of the way they can package an electric vehicle.
          Previous Boat- 1983 Stars and Stripes

Comment

It is Ranger/Tacoma/Ridgeline sized. The bed is only 4.5' long as compared to 5.5 on most 1/2 ton crew cab trucks.

Comment

Working...
            X