F250 Tremor Hitch Drop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F250 Tremor Hitch Drop

Any of you guys have the new F250 Tremor and know the amount of hitch drop you're running to a Mastercraft trailer? Just want to get a new draw bar with the right drop before my truck delivers this week. I currently have a 2" B&W 6" but I will need a 2.5" receiver .... and I think i will need more than 6" of drop.

Not a Tremor but I have a ‘19 F250 leveled on 37s. I have the 2.5” B and W with 6” drop and it is more than enough. Probably could get away with a 4” drop. Also you could get the reducer sleeve so you can use your old hitch if you wanted to.

Comment

Thanks. That helps. I read on a few other forums where guys were using 8-9” of drop… which seemed like a lot.

Comment

I have a Tremor with a Carli Commuter lift kit on it and 37" tires. To keep my XStar=S level, I have to use a 1" rise ball mount to have the trailer level. It is a tough question to answer because the trailers are quite different.
        2005 X45
        2009 X45
        2018 X46
        2022 XStar-S

Comment

Either a 2” rise or completely level.
          Aric

LONE STAR MASTERBASH 2022
          Register Here

2019 XT22 - Ear Bleeder
          2022 Sea Hunt BX22 CC
          For Sale:
          2020 Crest 240 SLC Tri Toon

Comment

Originally posted by MC25 View Post
            Either a 2” rise or completely level.
            Yeah that’s what my measuring tape is saying too. Amazing. I thought I would need a few inches of drop. I found a customer canceled order f250 that I’m supposed to pickup in the next few days. My f150, I have the ball base at 22” off the ground. The dealer said the bottom of the receiver in the tremor is 21”…. So yeah.

Comment

Originally posted by cmasty View Post

Yeah that’s what my measuring tape is saying too. Amazing. I thought I would need a few inches of drop. I found a customer canceled order f250 that I’m supposed to pickup in the next few days. My f150, I have the ball base at 22” off the ground. The dealer said the bottom of the receiver in the tremor is 21”…. So yeah.
              Man you’re lucky to find that!!! Any 22 let alone a tremor!
              Aric

LONE STAR MASTERBASH 2022
              Register Here

2019 XT22 - Ear Bleeder
              2022 Sea Hunt BX22 CC
              For Sale:
              2020 Crest 240 SLC Tri Toon

Comment

Working...
              X