No announcement yet.

Purchasing Wakeboarding Equipment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

with only knowing height and weight i would say go about 138 (for your weight 140 or 141 would work but may not be very agile/manuverable but easy to learn on).... try Evo.com. Im a big fan of CWB wakeboards. ridecwb.com

Drew
    2009 faction 138...love this board

Comment

5'10 170 btw

Drew

Comment

thank you! that is the answer I have been hoping someone would post along those lines.

Comment

is there any other info I can post that would make it easier to make a decision?

Comment

give the folks at active watersports a shout - they can hook you up

www.activewake.com

Comment

i like ebay. you can get last years model for cheap from alot of places on therte. all they change is the colors. saves money !!
              Billy "Shamrock IV" Burgess Jr.

Resident TeamTalk Jacka$$
              1973 S&S

Look for me on CHL!! I am in a MC of some sort lol!!!

Comment

most of the reputable sites will have sizing charts - there's also some great info at wakeboarder.com - this site will get you not only sizing charts but product reviews -

me personally I ride a slingshot response with Ronix one boots - it's a flex board.... my main point - do some research and I would also recommend a demo (good luck this time of year)

Comment

www.soswakeboard.com is our local shop here in NJ, but he ships anywhere. Ask for Craig and tell him Dave W sent you..........he really knows wakeboard gear and has helped me out many times before.

Another site (and store) is www.perfski.com in Orlando FL. They have a huge selection and many closeout deals too.
                  I was njskier on here.

Comment

I have used www.evo.com and www.the-house.com. Both were easy to deal with and have good selection. Great prices on older stuff. They also have bikes, skis, snowboards and other things.

Comment

Working...
                    X