2014 X2 Settings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2014 X2 Settings

Having trouble getting proper set up for a 2014 X2 with Gen 1. Can someone help me with the settings for a riders that range from about 140-180 in weight. New to surfing. Any help is appreciated.

No one out there can help?

Comment

Gen1 was pretty much worthless. You need a wake shaper to stick on the side of the hull, or you need to list the boat to your surf side. X2 hull is a little tricky for sticking a wake shaper to the side. Search on here for which ones work.

Comment

I'm surprised your 2014 came with Gen 1 and not Gen 2. I have a 2014 X2 and have Gen 2 on my boat, so unfortunately I cant help. I would imagine more weight and listing the boat will be required.

Comment

From what I have read 2014 was around when the Gen 2 came out and depends on the time the boat was manufactured. I could be completely wrong. Previous owner updated the sacks in the rear lockers, but still playing around with it. As mentioned I am new to the whole surf thing so I have been using the previous owners settings. I will start to change things up to try and get it better.

Comment

I haven't put mine in the water yet, but will send you my settings once I do. We have a good surf wave and and also have the additional plumbed in ballast.

Comment

I had an 07 X2. we had 400's in the lockers with a suck gate. Fill factory ballast all the way, suck gate on the opposite side of the rider. 100% fill the rider's side.
              If it's a GEN2 boat. Fill everything 100%. Start at about 60 trim on the opposite side of surfer, start the center at about 30 and fiddle with it from there.
              Screws fall out all the time, the world is an imperfect place.

Comment

Working...
              X