No announcement yet.

Wake Shaper - New Surf gate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AlbertaSurfer - Thank you for your order and support, reasonable international shipping was important to us, we take a little hit on it, but worth spreading the love beyond the US.
    Hope you enjoy! Can't wait for the ice to melt...

MC197ibdy - Thank you again for your support, suggestion and compliment of the NautiCurl wake shaper!
    More than appreciated!

Shout out to others taking advantage of the discount, thank you and would love your feedback!
    For those who missed it, use code: TEAMTALK for $25 off until Valentines Day.
    www.nauticurl.com

Comment

Prorider17 - We tried to make the NautiCurl Wake Shaper as universal as possible, but X2s are tough. Not sure the exact dimensions of the '06, but our shaper requires a clear space of 22.5"X4.75" minimum. Cups are 4.5" diameter. We offer a money back guarantee if you're interested in test fitting. Image of the bottom below if it helps. Let me know if I can provide any other info that may help.
      NautiCurl
      Attached Files

Comment

Picked up mine a few weeks back, before the TeamTalk discount. There was a different/broad discount going. I am excited to see how well it works. Sadly, lakes here will be ice covered until at least April. Looks like a quality manufacture. Any more videos you have to share WakeSurf22?

Comment

What happens if it loses suction? will it float or does it need to be tied off to the boat somewhere? Anyone test one on an X45?

Comment

Originally posted by JamesL View Post
            What happens if it loses suction? will it float or does it need to be tied off to the boat somewhere? Anyone test one on an X45?
            It has a nice tie-off rope attached

Comment

Rbuss4 - Thank you very much for your purchase! Hope you enjoy! Feel you on the ice, MN will be frozen as well...All of our edited video is on our site: Videos

JamesL - As rbuss4 said, the Wake Shaper comes with a lanyard. It's high-strength paracord that can be attached to the boat or a fender resting on the swim platform or sun deck. Unfortunately we haven't had the opportunity to test it on an X45.

Big day at the Minneapolis Boat Show today, was honored to meet 2 greats, Danny Harf and Bob Soven at the Midwest Mastercraft booth. NautiCurl Wake Shaper joining in on the festivities of course...
              Attached Files

Comment

I like the looks of this gate, but does it touch the boat at all on the front edge?

Comment

Does this throw water onto my rear locker like my suck gate?
                  2003 Prostar 209 Sammy Duvall

Comment

Hi Allzway and Fast50dad,
                    The Front/Bow side of the shaper is held off about 1/4" from the hull to direct water along the shaper, the other edges are held off around 3/4".

In the majority of tests we've done, there is no spray onto the locker. On some hulls where the curvature or decals prevent placing over 50% below the waterline there can be some slight spray. The shape and pitch of the shaper help minimize spray when compared to shapers with more aggressive angles. The water is still shifted the same distance from the boat, just done more gradual putting less force on the cups and causing less spray.

Use Code: TEAMTALK for $25 off your order ends on Valentines Day, we'd love to make your wake a wave!
                    www.nauticurl.com

Comment

wakesurf22,

Will it work ok if its entirely below the waterline. I've got a 2008 xstar and with the stepped hull, it's got to go below the waterline. When I list the boat it may just show above the waterline, not sure yet.

And that raises another question, which is better level or listed? I've read that even with a wake shaper you get better results with some list. Any specific recommendations are appreciated. I'm excited to give it a try. Too bad it's winter.
                      2008 40th Xstar
                      2006 ProStar 197 - sold
                      1992 Ski Nautique
                      1969 Glastron

Comment

WakeSurf22, thanks for the reply!
                        2003 Prostar 209 Sammy Duvall

Comment

You bet Fast50dad!
                          Hi Moleson - The shaper still makes an impact when not fully submerged, the deflector plate is flared out to extend beyond the cups and helps deepen the water displacement, though when fully submerged it displaces more water and makes a bigger impact. Regarding listing the boat, with the NautiCurl Wake Shaper, the boat can be weighted evenly left and right and can be adjusted regular and goofy foot by simply moving the shaper from side to side.
                          Hope that helps!
                          NautiCurl.com

Comment

NautiCurl - WakeSurf Boards & Wake Shaper

Hi guys,
                            Meant to mention this, but NautiCurl is proud to now offer Doomswell WakeSurf Boards, hand-crafted in the USA along with our Wake Shaper product! We're offering a combo discount of $50 off your order when you order a Shaper and any WakeSurf Board with code WAVECOMBO1. If you're not in the market for a Board, code TEAMTALK is good until Valentine's Day (2/14) for $25 OFF any order.
                            Cheers!
                            NautiCurl.com
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by WakeSurf22; 03-08-2017, 02:32 PM.

Comment

Just received my new stronger lanyard and stainless steel springs via US MAIL. Thanks NautiCurl!

Comment

You got it rbuss4!

Comment

Working...
                                X