Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wake Shaper - New Surf gate

Best Wake Shaper - Looking for tips

I'm in search of a Wake Shaper and came across this new one at nauticurl.com, it's not $500 like all of the other quality shapers, not that pain in the @ss Velcro and isn't a cutting board with a handle bolted to it. Has anybody seen this or used it? They're all over social media, must be doing something right...

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	10.0 KB
ID:	2454537

Never seen one and looks flawed, bet that spatula folds flat with the forces applied from hydrodynamics

Comment

This CAN'T be yours can it?
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Hoosier Bob
      She always misses me and when I turn her on it is hard to turn her off! She is MC and she completes me! She is the first ride that wants it as much as I do!

Comment

I got that one. It works great. It not going to fold over flat, its stupid strong and I saw a few Delta's bust over the summer. Works every bit as good as one's that I have seen for $500 or the wedge. I made a few of them this summer, total suck gates. The typical Handle on Demand, some shelf brackets, and a cut to shape cutting board. After a few of those I decided to buy one, seamed silly to have a great boat, nice boards, then whip out this garage engineered gate. I'll attached some pics. Great bang for the buck.
        Attached Files

Comment

I love the self promotion!

Comment

Looks flimsy as heck. What a scam to get your buddies on here too!
            2008 X-45 Canadian Blue Metal Flake/Silver Metal Flake, MCX, OJ 5 Blade

Comment

Wakesurf22 and Andy.nintzel, you should contact Seth Bloom at Monster Marine to market your product. For a few dollars he'll get your marketing plan in full swing.
              Yes, we see you have a product, no we aren't falling for the B.S. phony dialog.
              Move on down the road with your snake oil wagon.
              Screws fall out all the time, the world is an imperfect place.

Comment

Ha, I know the guy from college, so maybe a bit of a plug...hoping somebody had some feedback on the product. Website says it's been engineered and tested, more concerned with strength of the suction and whether it works on all boats. Was it flimsy? Has it ever fallen off?

Comment

Originally posted by WakeSurf22 View Post
                  Ha, I know the guy from college, so maybe a bit of a plug...hoping somebody had some feedback on the product. Website says it's been engineered and tested, more concerned with strength of the suction and whether it works on all boats. Was it flimsy? Has it ever fallen off?

This guy answered your question in another thread:

Originally posted by WakeSurf22 View Post
                  Can't promote the nauticurl.com wake shaper enough, by far the best bang for the buck! Super professional look for dirt cheap, made a huge difference and love not shifting ballast for 20 minutes! Wish it came in Red to match my Xstar!

Comment

Originally posted by bet_on_black View Post
                    This guy answered your question in another thread:
                    and on WW: http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/showthread.php?t=807072

"Hi all,
                    I'm a semi-retired competitive wakeboarders turned wakesurfers (getting old and easier on the back) and wanted to create a wake shaper product that was engineered, had stylish design and was affordable, just wanted to share as we feel we've done some things a little different from the competition."

Comment

Last edited by MC197indy; 02-16-2018, 11:44 PM.

Comment

Last edited by MC197indy; 02-16-2018, 11:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MC197indy View Post
                          Give the guy a break, quit being @$$ oles.

Product looks very nice, price is right on and it sound like it works. One solid piece of aluminium.

How can you beat up on someone who made a product better, Stronger and is priced well below half of the comps plastic BS.

Nice job WakeSurf22, hope it does well for you.
                          Who is being an @$$hole? If he had come right out and disclosed his affiliation with the owner then no one would be giving him a hard time. But putting on an act and pretending he was just a curious shopper? It's insulting.

Comment

Last edited by MC197indy; 02-16-2018, 11:43 PM.

Comment

Fake role play posting won't cut it here. If you built it, say you built it. Don't throw BS at us and expect us to play nice. It's probably a decent product, but since they went with phony posts, it will be tough to gain any fans on tt. Get real or kick bricks!
                              Screws fall out all the time, the world is an imperfect place.

Comment

Working...
                              X