• hunter991
    replied
    Do you make a product for the 2006 X2?

Leave a comment:

• ksdaoski
    TT Enthusiast

• ksdaoski
    replied
    can you show me where you mounted it on your 2000 xstar?
    thx!

Originally posted by Andy_Nintzel View Post
    Hey Team Talk. This is Andy Nintzel with NautiCurl Wake Shaper. We have bunch of people with X-Stars of all generations running our NautiCurl Wake Shaper. To date I don't think we have ever received one back from an X-Star owner telling us that it doesn't fit (we have a 60 Money Back Guarantee). We even have people with brand new X-Stars with Gen2 running our Wake Shaper.

I thought I would toss up this link to my 2000 X-Star and the wave that I am creating. The boat was just a horrible surf with traditional listing of the boat and nearly impossible to surf goofy. Let me know if you have any questions, I am more than happy to help out.

https://nauticurl.com/pages/wakesurf...os-wake-shaper

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SwSjsCW-us

Leave a comment:

• Andy_Nintzel
    TT Newbie

• Andy_Nintzel
    replied
    Hey Team Talk. This is Andy Nintzel with NautiCurl Wake Shaper. We have bunch of people with X-Stars of all generations running our NautiCurl Wake Shaper. To date I don't think we have ever received one back from an X-Star owner telling us that it doesn't fit (we have a 60 Money Back Guarantee). We even have people with brand new X-Stars with Gen2 running our Wake Shaper.

I thought I would toss up this link to my 2000 X-Star and the wave that I am creating. The boat was just a horrible surf with traditional listing of the boat and nearly impossible to surf goofy. Let me know if you have any questions, I am more than happy to help out.

https://nauticurl.com/pages/wakesurf...os-wake-shaper

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SwSjsCW-us

Leave a comment:

• c_craig
    MC Fanatic

• c_craig
    replied
    Wakemate 2008 X-15

5 stars for this product. Both the slim and standard fit fine. Noticeable improvement on the surf wake on the port side. Didn't get to try starboard. For the price, I don't think you can beat it. I bought both in case the standard wouldn't fit, but both are fine. Now I have a spare. They float which is nice too, no lanyard/float needed.

Leave a comment:

• deminimis
    MC Fanatic

• deminimis
    replied
    Thanks for posting up those pics? If you don't mind (give an inch, take a mile), and you ever tried, surfable or laughable starboard wake?

Leave a comment:

• Dgerhartxstar
    TT Regular

• Dgerhartxstar
    replied
    Originally posted by jperkins012 View Post
    I just talked to Andy at Nauticurl and he said they are coming out with a slimline base specifically for the the X series boats of 3 3" suction cups, hopefully within a month or so.

I'll probably make my own until then just to learn how they work and experiment, but am too much of a perfectionist to have something I made stuck to my boat - love the finished look of the Nauticurl.
    07 Star.....room to spare.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• jperkins012
    TT Newbie

• jperkins012
    replied
    I just talked to Andy at Nauticurl and he said they are coming out with a slimline base specifically for the the X series boats of 3 3" suction cups, hopefully within a month or so.

I'll probably make my own until then just to learn how they work and experiment, but am too much of a perfectionist to have something I made stuck to my boat - love the finished look of the Nauticurl.

Leave a comment:

• deminimis
    MC Fanatic

• deminimis
    replied
    Thanks. No worries for me as I have the cheapie coming. if that doesn't work as hoped, then I may come back to see if the Nauticurl will work or if they've made a narrow version by then (I agree with Russell, it just looks too wide).

Leave a comment:

• MC25
    MC Master Poster

• MC25
    replied
    Maybe I can take my buddy's from his Bu ans see if it fits on a star

Leave a comment:

• clrussell
    MC Addict

• clrussell
    replied
    Originally posted by deminimis View Post
    Given the crickets we're hearing when asking about our specific boats (XStar, X45), I'm going to have to go with "no it doesn't work."
    I don't see it working on an x star. It looks way to big. The bobv5 with the sea stow style handle is all that I think will fit a star

Leave a comment:

• deminimis
    MC Fanatic

• deminimis
    replied
    Along those same lines, the Wakemate is peanuts compared to the other offerings. Was given a good review by someone on here, so I ordered one. Arrives tonight, so can't give you a review, but for only $85, why not? You, like me, would need the slim design. https://shapethewake.com/

Doesn't appear to even remotely compare to the quality of the Nauticurl, but if the Nauticurl won't work on our boats, then, well....

Leave a comment:

• rydog
    TT Enthusiast

• rydog
    replied
    Search for BoB v5 design, that is what fits the X45. I made one for my boat and it works amazingly.

Leave a comment:

• deminimis
    MC Fanatic

• deminimis
    replied
    Given the crickets we're hearing when asking about our specific boats (XStar, X45), I'm going to have to go with "no it doesn't work."

Leave a comment:

Working...
X