X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JackpineWakesurf
    replied
    Originally posted by Movevio View Post
    Does anyone have experience with this board? Im 6'7" 300 lbs and Im pretty sure i need something shaped more like a picnic table top than a skim board...
    5'9" is huge for a wakesurf board, it will definitely float you just fine on any size wake. The Landlock is a great beginner board, but it's not a performance board, so depending on what you are looking for it could be great or you might want to steer towards some of the other suggestions that people have made, or even consider going full custom and get something that is made exactly to your specs. It all just depends on what you are looking to spend and what you want the board to do for you.

Leave a comment:

• bdwb
    replied
    No experience with that one. Look for a inland surfer red rocket. It’s a great big guy starter board. I have one that I bought used - don’t ride it much anymore. Not sure I would want to part with it though....

Leave a comment:

• Movevio
    replied
    Hyperlite Landlock 5'9''

Does anyone have experience with this board? Im 6'7" 300 lbs and Im pretty sure i need something shaped more like a picnic table top than a skim board...

Leave a comment:

• cal2vin
    replied
    Originally posted by JamesL View Post
    i have a 60" keen 2019 brand new im selling 525$ retail 700
    still have the keen board?

calvin

Leave a comment:

• JamesL
    replied
    I wrote you back in messages

Leave a comment:

• SavageScott
    replied
    Originally posted by JamesL View Post
    I'm still interested in your Keen...

Leave a comment:

• moosehead
    replied
    Adding the Never Summer Big Woody to this list. Highly recommended hybrid, it is similar in shape and size to the P5 Daniello Diamond but has a harder rail and three fins so it has a bit more bite.

Leave a comment:

• SavageScott
    replied
    JamesL - I sent you a PM.

Leave a comment:

• JamesL
    replied

Leave a comment:

• SavageScott
    replied
    I'm probably too late to the party here considering it's now late Sept but since we didn't get our boat until 6 weeks ago the topic is still on my mind.

I'm 6'2 225 and rode the Trident, which I loved. Local dealer was out of them otherwise would have snatched one up.

I also rode the Liquid Force Keen (60"). great all around board - fast even for bigger guys. Stable enough to teach rookies but you can bust it loose when you want (not that I have...)

The P5 Model X was also recommended - I'll have to wait for spring to try that.

Leave a comment:

• samasm
    replied
    All of the aforementioned boards are really good. If you don't want to spend that much, consider the LF Happy Pill.

Leave a comment:

• Quicksilver
    replied
    I sent you a PM.

Leave a comment:

• Mr.iverson
    replied
    I’m 6’5” and 235lbs riding behind my 2017 NXT22 with quite a bit of extra weight. Just switched from IS Red Rocket 5’6 board, which was great to learn on, to Soulcraft Honu custom 5’0. While the Honu is significantly smaller than the RR, it is so bloody fast and buoyant that I have no problem surfing it. Now fairly consistent with surface 360s and starting to get a little bit of air off the wake. So stoked on it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• kingh
    replied
    Originally posted by jdubbya81 View Post
    Pretty much what I've been looking for as well. I talked to Victoria Wake and they reccommended "the captain", looks like a really fun board, I'll find out next week!
    Did you go with a large or extra large?

Leave a comment:

• wallos
    replied
    Originally posted by Greg123 View Post
    I ended up going with a Soulcraft Voodoo 4'8" board. Looks very similar to your Parker surfcraft.
    Also for the wife a Soulcraft Agave 4'4" as well. Was hoping to get out to the lake this weekend but didn't happen. Hopefully in 2 weeks I will have an update on how the board works for me.
    Great choice. Love my Soulcraft secrete weapon. Enjoy.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X