Nauticurl for 08 x30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nauticurl for 08 x30

Anyone use a Nauticurl on an 08 x30? How did you like it or would you buy a different one? Also, does anyone know where to get them used?

Hi Ryan,
    We have a video of a 2012 X30 on our videos page. Additionally, we have a limited number of blemish units available for sale on our website for a discount.
    Cheers!
    NautiCurl.com

Comment

Originally posted by WakeSurf22 View Post
      Hi Ryan,
      We have a video of a 2012 X30 on our videos page. Additionally, we have a limited number of blemish units available for sale on our website for a discount.
      Cheers!
      NautiCurl.com
      It is a different hull all together. As I recall there was some issue with the curvature and or the flat spots being tall enough.

Comment

That's what I am afraid of. I don't want to ship it to Canada and then ship it back if it doesn't work.

Comment

I have an 06 X30 and am looking for a wake shaper. I have the same concerns about keeping one attached given hull design. Let me know if you figure something out and I will do the same.

Comment

The hulls should be the same. I am gonna pick it up tomorrow from ups but the boat is still in storage so won't know yet for sure. I will let you know for sure though. l have been stressed about it working but, I found a pic of it working on a 07 x15 so it should work as I think the x15 and x30 have the same hulls just the x30 is longer.

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
              The 30 SS and the 15 SS are basically the SAME hull. The 30 is a foot longer in the middle. Yes the 15 is more agile...it is a smaller boat. The 30 is probably a better bet for your use. More interior room and such.
              Again they are the same hull basically just the 30 is a foot longer

Hope this helps

[email protected]
              So I found this thread and it looks as if the hulls are indeed the same!

Comment

How did this end up working?

Comment

It worked awesomely. I mounted it on the lower rear part of the boat underwater and it never came off. I highly recommend.

Comment

Working...
                  X