• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SWELL Wakesurf Creator SLIM - Special offer to TT members

Teamtalk,

We launched our Wakesurf Creator SLIM last month,

https://www.swellwake.com/products/creator-slim

over the past few years of making wake shapers we've heard from a lot of MC owners who haven't been able to find a good solution for some of those tough boats, the X2,X9, X30, X45, Maristar, and some X Stars. It took us much longer to figure this out that we hoped, but we have an awesome solution that we've tested on most of these hulls last fall and this winter.

I'm here today because i want to offer 50% off to the first 5 people that contact me that can use a solution, I don't want to just post a coupon code here, we'd really like to make sure these 5 go to people who are active on Teamtalk, rather than people that just google search for discounts!

So, if you have one of these boats and want a solution, PM me and ill get you over a code!

also, feel free to reach out to us with any questions,

Cheers!

Adam
    SWELL Wakesurf
    Adam
    SWELL Wakesurf
    www.swellwake.com

I'm here to share my knowledge relating to wake surfing and how to maximize the wave behind your current boat. Hoping to expand the sport of surfing to everyone willing to try!

This should get shut down in ......3.......2......1....

There are no group buys allowed on this site. Use of this site for promotion of your own personal company is also not allowed. You might want to read the user terms before they put you out to pasture, permanently.

https://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk...ad.php?t=14033

Comment

Sorry about that, tried to remove but it doesn't look like its possible, just trying to help a few people out. Admin, please remove if not allowed.

Thx!
      Adam
      SWELL Wakesurf
      www.swellwake.com

I'm here to share my knowledge relating to wake surfing and how to maximize the wave behind your current boat. Hoping to expand the sport of surfing to everyone willing to try!

Comment

The last group buy that got posted was allowed to stay up, but it wasn't posted by the company itself. Neat product man! Definitely stick around, several users have products they sell with no issue, just only pitch the idea in threads that are specifically asking about problems your product can solve and I think you will be okay
        2020 Table Rock Mastercraft Reunion Poker Run Champion

I lead the fight to ban the swimsuit thread, help me bring it back: https://teamtalk.mastercraft.com/sho...58#post1494758

"LDA never saw a thread he couldn't run off the rails"

Comment

good thing this device floats

Comment

Thanks @LDA6339! If anyone has any questions or concerns hit me up, we have tons of data from customers on ballast setups and so on. Happy to help in any way I can
            Adam
            SWELL Wakesurf
            www.swellwake.com

Comment

Years ago this site was really harsh on this stuff. For me I don't care at all and I hope this helps you sell some stuff. I was just regurgitating the rules, albeit not so strictly enforced rules anymore. Good luck.

Comment

Appreciate it Maristar210!
                Adam
                SWELL Wakesurf
                www.swellwake.com

Comment

I don't see a problem with this thread, a nice offer to TT members. But it does violate the rules. I'm going to close it, but leave it up for members to see. Hopefully the discussion can spread to various threads and still spread the word about the product. If the other mods think it's ok, I'll reopen it.
                  Prior boats - (3) X14's, (3) Prostars, and a Tristar.

Comment

Thanks Adam, look forward to the new wakeshaper and appreciate the TeamTalk discount. Sold when I saw the photo of the Maristar on your website. I have used the BOB and Nauticurl, but always fought to get it to "stick" and had to mount pretty high up near waterline and deal with the spray over the top, this is due to the shape of the hull, not a knock on those two shapers. Looks like the new slim will make life easier and keep our sundeck dry!

Boat will be in storage a while since we are still snow skiing here in Lake Tahoe. When I get the boat out after Memorial, I will do my best to get some pictures.
                    Last edited by TruckeeEP; 04-19-2019, 11:14 AM. Reason: clarify

Comment

Sounds great TruckeeEP! Keep me updated!
                      Adam
                      SWELL Wakesurf
                      www.swellwake.com

Comment

Adam, I sent a private message. I would love to try out the slim model for our 2007 X2! Thanks

Comment

Message sent jrbearly!
                          Adam
                          SWELL Wakesurf
                          www.swellwake.com

Comment

I have received the slim model this weekend. I absolutely had no trouble whatsoever getting it to suck on. All 4 cups secured quickly and they seem to be pretty darn solid. I have not tried in the water yet, but so far this product seems to be the real deal! Thanks Adam. I will update in a couple weeks when the water warms up!

Comment

Guys, wanted to share some feedback i received last nite, thank you! Sorry about the image size, can't figure out how to make it smaller
                              Last edited by SWELL Wakesurf; 05-01-2019, 01:37 PM. Reason: pic update
                              Adam
                              SWELL Wakesurf
                              www.swellwake.com

Comment

Working...
                              X