Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Evolution surf tabs?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Evolution surf tabs?

    https://evolutiontabs.com/

    Looks like a new system on the market. Anybody here have these? The joystick control looks cool.

  • #2
    Originally posted by 1slyNdN View Post
    https://evolutiontabs.com/



    Looks like a new system on the market. Anybody here have these? The joystick control looks cool.
    Interesting, I haven't seen them but they have an intriguing price point. Following.

    Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

    Comment


    • #3
      Well, i ordered them. Come to find out Rob of Evo surf tabs was apart of Infinity Surf tabs. Ill update on the install when its done.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by 1slyNdN View Post
        Well, i ordered them. Come to find out Rob of Evo surf tabs was apart of Infinity Surf tabs. Ill update on the install when its done.
        well that makes sense since their websites are identical. cue the lawsuit!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by 1slyNdN View Post
          Well, i ordered them. Come to find out Rob of Evo surf tabs was apart of Infinity Surf tabs. Ill update on the install when its done.
          Did you get these tabs installed, how do you like them, if so any pictures?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Jx45 View Post
            Did you get these tabs installed, how do you like them, if so any pictures?

            I have not, its turned into a winter project.

            Comment

            Working...
            X