O'brien Combo RECALL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• O'brien Combo RECALL

Was researching a new set of combo skis when I came across a RECALL for O'brien performer combo skis.
    https://www.consumeraffairs.com/reca...is-031919.html
    I contacted O'brien, Courtney Davis, great customer service! She said send in a picture of the skis then I got an email with a shipping label. I wrapped them in brown paper and took to a FEDEX drop off. She said to explain they will are recalled and will be destroyed so protecting them is not necessary.
    Anyway, she sent me an email stating I could get a replacement pair of combos AND a single tube. I told her I already had 3 tubes (don't kick me out of TMC), but could use a 2nd set of combos. Looking at the retail price of the tube and the 2nd set of combos was so close that she agreed to send 2 sets.
    I hope this can help someone else.
    Attached Files
    Previous Boats: 04 X7, 98 190, 96 205, Sylvan Deck
    Thanks and best wishes, George & Sara Amonette
    256 786 2244
    [email protected]

I’ll have to look into this. I believe I have a pair that fits that time frame and the bindings broke after only a couple uses (combos don’t see much use with us and were out of warranty). Hopefully I can get a replacement.

Comment

George, looking at a pair of these Obriens. How have they held up and how are the bindings? Can't tell if they are lace ones or ???

Z-8 bindings

Looking at these two types, and bindings.

High school boys is target audience.
      Attached Files
      - Jeff

1994 205, LT1

Comment

Working...
      X