No announcement yet.

any other pretenders?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On the Illinois River sw of Chicago.. the challenge is miles and buoys.. channel buoys. About 20 of them per mile. They are steel barrels, so you have to be elite plus level to turn all the buoys per mile with out dyin' [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    sigpic...A bad day water skiing still beats a good day at work...1995 Pro Star 205....

Comment

Originally posted by Huckelfin View Post
      On the river where I usually ski, a guy made a DIY version of this and it works really well. In any case, the systems are very weight sensitive. Ball of spray reviews indicate the real version is an awesome alternative if you absolutely can't do a course.
      Money no object you'd have some sort of hull yaw sensor that would keep the device level to avoid that issue.

I do think he sort of went too hard on the engineering side with GPS and such, you would think for open bow the clear solution would be some sort of suction cup mount to the bow with a unit that self leveled and was dampened for oscillations then run a wire to the helm where you'd have an on off mechanical switch and a rotary knob that adjusted the time interval - all mechanical

But heck 2 paintball guns can cost a pretty penny so he's not that far off at 2500.

Comment

Taking it to the next pretender level... I can't wait to try running 39 off tomorrow

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0nqekm...ature=youtu.be

sigpic...A bad day water skiing still beats a good day at work...1995 Pro Star 205....

Comment

Originally posted by mikeg205 View Post
          Taking it to the next pretender level... I can't wait to try running 39 off tomorrow

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0nqekm...ature=youtu.be

I'm pretty sure I owned a pair of those pants!!

I got tired of looking for a 265 so for the time being I picked this up.

The first order of business will be to work on breaking at the waist and going out the front door with style.
          Attached Files
          -Tim

Making boomers great again!! Boomin'

Comment

Those are epic!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Theclarks1111 View Post
              Those are epic!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              The 80s were rough man!!!
              -Tim

Comment

Originally posted by CantRepeat View Post
                I'm pretty sure I owned a pair of those pants!!

I got tired of looking for a 265 so for the time being I picked this up.

The first order of business will be to work on breaking at the waist and going out the front door with style.
                Cant touch this... [emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by mikeg205 View Post
                  Cant touch this... [emoji23][emoji23]

More of a ... Check out the hook while my DJ revolves it kind of guy!!
                  -Tim

Comment

Originally posted by CantRepeat View Post
                    More of a ... Check out the hook while my DJ revolves it kind of guy!!
                    Lol

Comment

Originally posted by edwin View Post
                      That thing is way cool....somebody buy one so I can try it..

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk
                      Everyone Dies, but not everyone lives

2004 Prostar 197, ACME 843

Comment

Working...
                      X