No announcement yet.

Show us your shine!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I used Meguiars brand products; polish and wax. Its the orange and black X1 on page 1.
    2006 Mastercraft X-1 + Being the only one on the 7 A.M. glass = HEAVEN ON EARTH

Comment

I use nothing but Meguiars on everything that I wax, interior gets Lexol products, leather and vinyl.
      1993 25th Anniversary Limited ProStar 190, #17

Comment

bret, what is the steps that you use....
        wash boat, then meguiars mirror glaze, then their premium flagship marine wax. is that enough to bring the gel to a deep, wet shine???
        I want it to "pop" ya know?
        I must learn from the shine master.
        1991 PROSTAR 190 Flagship Blue POWERSLOT OJ XMP CNC 13.7x17.5 .110 4B
        A.K.A. One of a kind mistake
        2011 Best In Show- 1987-2000 class

Trying to keep slalom alive

Need a new prop to fit your needs? Call Eric from OJ PROPS 800-359-9730

Originally posted by flipper
        "It's better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you are stupid, than to open it and prove it"?

Comment

as always before you get a deep mirror shine it must first be polished!

Comment

after a good wash and dry;
            Meguiars #1 Cleaner, on with a 6" orbital buffer, on with a terry cloth pad, off with a tee shirt by hand
            Meguiars #2 Swirl Remover, same same
            Meguiars #3 Carnuba Wax, same same, followed by lambs wool pad on the buffer. I use the 6" hand held orbital buffer, twice a year, that's it.

Comment

Originally posted by bret
              Meguiars #1 Cleaner, on with a 6" orbital buffer, on with a terry cloth pad, off with a tee shirt by hand
              Meguiars #3 Carnuba Wax, same same, followed by lambs wool pad on the buffer. I use the 6" hand held orbital buffer, twice a year, that's it.
              Now that's what I'm talking about, a little elbow grease = good results!
              I use the #16 paste wax, but since it's off the market because of CARB problems, carnuba will work just fine.
              Charter Member Number 1

Quote: 2RLAKE,
              At some point in time people need to wake up, remove their cranial intrusion into their own rectal areas, and take responsibility for their own actions.

Comment

Originally posted by Farmer Ted
                I hear alot about this Harold Page guy, but I never see any pictures......

He is the DA known as TMCNo1 and a few pics are under my camera icon are all I got now. Will figure out the photo attachment/resize thing, and get a digital camera someday and it will be on!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                Charter Member Number 1

At some point in time people need to wake up, remove their cranial intrusion into their own rectal areas, and take responsibility for their own actions.

Comment

Here's my new X15
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by bret
                    Alright everyone...now get out there and reclean your boats. Follow the master and lets see some better results Boys!
                    Hello, my name Ryan!

Comment

isnt the meguiars machine mirror glaze and swirl remover the same as your number 2?
                      1991 PROSTAR 190 Flagship Blue POWERSLOT OJ XMP CNC 13.7x17.5 .110 4B
                      A.K.A. One of a kind mistake
                      2011 Best In Show- 1987-2000 class

Trying to keep slalom alive

Need a new prop to fit your needs? Call Eric from OJ PROPS 800-359-9730

Originally posted by flipper
                      "It's better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you are stupid, than to open it and prove it"?

Comment

The bottles in my garage at the top say Meguiars Deep Crystal, then the bottoms say "step 1 of 3 part system", as does 2 and 3.

Comment

Originally posted by DooSPX
                          isnt the meguiars machine mirror glaze and swirl remover the same as your number 2?

Also same as Meguiars #7 Seal and Reseal Glaze, to remove buffer swirl marks, fine scratches and add oils and nutrients back to the paint, much like hand lotion does to the hands, but skin grows back and paint doesn't.
                          Charter Member Number 1

Comment

heres one of mine
                            Attached Files
                            KEEP YA TOES UP!!!!!

2004 X9 MCX ALL BLACK

http://www.prwb.net/tallington/index.php?id=12

nice older x-boat at berth in the advertisment above

Comment

I might have to try some of the Babes products I hear a lot of you talking about but on the interior, I highly recommend Lexol Vinylex. I've been using it for the last 6 years and you can see the results, it is not glossy or greasy, it penetrates the vinyl without all of the harmful stuff like Armor All and Son of Gun, and offers excellent UV resistance.

Comment

Just unvelievable. Could I buy it locally?
                                Previous: 1993 Prostar 205

Red 1998 Ski Nautique, PCM GT40, 310 hp, , Acme 4 blade, Perfect Pass SG/Zbox.

FAQ

Be kind. Have fun.

Comment

Working...
                                X