Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gatorguy
    replied
    Well my teak is still in pieces on my shop bench. I think it is the OCD in me, but there are so many little corners where the pieces come together that I had to sand, and the voids between all the slats it was driving me crazy so I had to pull it all the way apart to about 75 pieces. I also can now use a blet sander to do all the sanding which I just finished last night. I was really trying to avoid taking it all apart when I first started, but now I'm glad I did. I will never do it again though. Today I hope to get it all glued up and screwed back together, and plan to give it the first coat of teak oil tomorrow.

I've been out a few times without the platform this season and it is a total pain to put boards and skis on without it. All I can say is it better look awesome after all the time I've spent on it. I actually first pulled it off the boat back in December, but the first few months was spent hand sanding in 20 minute intervals every few days. I HATE SANDING!!!

Leave a comment:

• kskonn
    replied
    My X30 is right at .25"

Leave a comment:

• aaron.
    replied
    Originally posted by frosty View Post
    I searched, and couldn't find it either, so I uploaded it here...
    cool thanks dude, appreciate the support

Leave a comment:

• CardenFam
    replied
    Thanks guys, I just put my brackets on and gapped it just enough to lift the platform off.

Leave a comment:

• east tx skier
    replied
    Checked the gap on my father in law's 98 205 this weekend. Less than 0.25".

Leave a comment:

Working...
X