Teak Thread- Everything teak in here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 87MC owner
    Like the commercial said, "that's fanominal". Tell us one more time the product line that works best. Some ding dong coated my platform with urathane. It has all but come off with normal use but some areas still show the stuff. One more time,

I would try a pressure washer first or a coin car wash, to try to remove the remaining urethane coating.
    Charter Member Number 1

Quote: 2RLAKE,
    At some point in time people need to wake up, remove their cranial intrusion into their own rectal areas, and take responsibility for their own actions.

Comment

Jason Kelly

Comment

How do you guys get the picture in the post
        Jason Kelly

Comment

Originally posted by Jkelly
          How do you guys get the picture in the post

PM to you.
          Charter Member Number 1

At some point in time people need to wake up, remove their cranial intrusion into their own rectal areas, and take responsibility for their own actions.

Comment

Just finished my teak.
            Attached Files
            Jason Kelly

Comment

Originally posted by Jkelly
              Just finished my teak.

Now that's what I'm talking about. Great job!
              Charter Member Number 1

Comment

Originally posted by TMCNo1
                Now that's what I'm talking about. Great job!

Thanks for the help with getting it on the site. And the advise for keeping it looking good.
                Jason Kelly

Comment

Keep a check at www.starbrite.com. They are adding a Testimonial section to their website soon and have asked for info from me about our Starbrite teak platform finish and pictures and will be posting it.
                  Charter Member Number 1

Comment

Another TMCNo1 Student

Thanks for the info TMCNo1. Here is the before picture. The previous owner didn’t take care of the swim platform as you can all see.
                    Attached Files

Comment

The After Picture. I replaced the cracked board. Dang Teak is expensive! I sanded down all the old teak, and I have applied 2 coats of Starbrite, and will be applying a few more coats, but here what it looks like so far.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Here is mine
                        Mr. Crowson
                        2005 X7

For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out. [1 Timothy 6:7]

www.AmbientLightingCorp.com <-- Professional Landscape Lighting

Comment

Originally posted by mrcrowson
                          Here is mine
                          Hey Michael, nice looking teak and boat, I really like the wail stripes in the motor cover....
                          If for some reason you start to believe you are a person with influence, just try ordering somebody else's dog around.

Comment

Originally posted by WAT8415
                            The After Picture. I replaced the cracked board. Dang Teak is expensive! I sanded down all the old teak, and I have applied 2 coats of Starbrite, and will be applying a few more coats, but here what it looks like so far.

Now we're talking Teak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            Charter Member Number 1

Comment

Originally posted by mrcrowson
                              Here is mine
                              Have you ever had to wear sunglasses to see the monitor, I do with that picture! Looks super, WOW~!!!!!!!!!!!
                              Charter Member Number 1

Comment

Refreshed the teak yesterday in the sun, boy leaving it in the sun seems to really make a difference. Wish I would have known sooner........
                                www.nwboatsports.com
                                https://www.facebook.com/pages/NW-Bo...27792007306783

Comment

Working...
                                X