Clear All

• holdenh2o
    replied
    Did this ever get finished? Pics?

Leave a comment:

• jdubwall
    replied
    Seat Covers

Not to happy with copycatcovers covers do not fit like they should...... I have a thread started on them if you wanna look at that..... But here are the pics hope you like them...
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• jdubwall
    replied
    Originally posted by Sledge View Post
    The boat is looking great jdubwall. Do you have any pics of how you addressed the cracks in the bilge?
    Sledge, i haven't done anything to that crack in the bilge.... Still pondering what to do with it..... Like we talked about before if i fiberglass mesh over the top and water continues to seep in there i'm gonna have the same prob.... And it might crack hull side if i reinforce the top side..... I have had the boat out in the sun for a few days and it dried the crack out, so my intentions were to use some marine bondo and cover the crack and bildge pan area with that and see how well it holds up..... When i was working on it friday i noticed some holes drilled further back like a mounting spot for the bilge pump.... I think those holes are where the water got into the wood and saturated it...... Any inputs would be great!!!

Leave a comment:

• jdubwall
    replied
    Originally posted by notnowgus View Post
    Hey jdubwall, If you don't mind me asking, how much did your new upholstery cost? Did you have any custom work done? It sure does look great! Thanks
    For the front bench and helm seat it was $350!!! I ended up paying around $375 with shipping... Not a bad price..... No custom work done, i was gonna have them embroider Prostar 200 on the seats but didn't want to pay the extra $75 per seat for it.... i would rather them stay original.....

Leave a comment:

• Sledge
    replied
    The boat is looking great jdubwall. Do you have any pics of how you addressed the cracks in the bilge?

Leave a comment:

• notnowgus
    replied
    Hey jdubwall, If you don't mind me asking, how much did your new upholstery cost? Did you have any custom work done? It sure does look great! Thanks

Leave a comment:

• broncotw
    replied
    Very nice..... Cannot wait to see the finished product...

Leave a comment:

• jdubwall
    replied
    Well my seat covers are FINALLY on there way to MN. I have been hounding copycatcovers for the last 3 weeks because they told me the lead time was 3-6 weeks and its been a full 9 weeks going on 10...... They sent me some pics of the seats, and I thought i would post them for all to see!!!! They look GREAT! High quality marine vinyl with foam backing!!! i'm excited to get them in next weekend and go out and get some footing in!!! Hope you like them!!!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• jdubwall
    replied
    Thanks ghind, I appreciate the input... I will look into it further......

Leave a comment:

• ghind
    replied
    You were asking lots of questions about airguides, see the support page on www.airguide.com.au for more information.

You can't buy airguide pickups any more so another brand which can be modified to fit the holes is the way to go.

Leave a comment:

• jdubwall
    replied
    Nice, good to here there are others out there doing the same.... Yep it is best to do it before adding the fuel then you know its mixed well....

Leave a comment:

• atlfootr
    replied
    I disconnected my oil pump setup all together, to know for sure that my oil's mixed I add it in before the fuel

Leave a comment:

• jdubwall
    replied
    LOL nice pic....... Don't worry more pictures to come soon..... I am ripping the oil injection pump out because the late 80's early 90's motors were notorious for having the pumps go out.... When they go its too late..... You end up blowing the motor up..... I would rather just have the assurance of knowing the motor is getting oil especially when i'm going to be running it at 40+ MPH for footin......

Leave a comment:

• atlfootr
    replied
    Look'n great, thanks for post'n the pic's because as you already know ....
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• thatsmrmastercraft
    replied
    Why are you ripping out the oil injection?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X