Prostar 200 project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by notnowgus View Post
    Hey jdubwall, If you don't mind me asking, how much did your new upholstery cost? Did you have any custom work done? It sure does look great! Thanks
    For the front bench and helm seat it was $350!!! I ended up paying around $375 with shipping... Not a bad price..... No custom work done, i was gonna have them embroider Prostar 200 on the seats but didn't want to pay the extra $75 per seat for it.... i would rather them stay original.....

Comment

Originally posted by Sledge View Post
      The boat is looking great jdubwall. Do you have any pics of how you addressed the cracks in the bilge?
      Sledge, i haven't done anything to that crack in the bilge.... Still pondering what to do with it..... Like we talked about before if i fiberglass mesh over the top and water continues to seep in there i'm gonna have the same prob.... And it might crack hull side if i reinforce the top side..... I have had the boat out in the sun for a few days and it dried the crack out, so my intentions were to use some marine bondo and cover the crack and bildge pan area with that and see how well it holds up..... When i was working on it friday i noticed some holes drilled further back like a mounting spot for the bilge pump.... I think those holes are where the water got into the wood and saturated it...... Any inputs would be great!!!

Comment

Seat Covers

Not to happy with copycatcovers covers do not fit like they should...... I have a thread started on them if you wanna look at that..... But here are the pics hope you like them...
        Attached Files

Comment

Did this ever get finished? Pics?
          2005 Mastercraft Prostar 197 Tournament Team #8 of 100

Comment

Originally posted by jdubwall View Post
            More pics, got the gas tank installed and new carpet laid down.......
            Looks like you may have turned that one piece of carpet 90 degrees. Doesn't look like the nap is running the same way. But this project is looking great!
            http://weathersticker.wunderground.c.../Brunswick.gif

Comment

I sure hope it got finished !!!!!

Comment

Anybody know the outcome of this boat ????????? or where it is???????

Comment

Boat is up for sale Minneapolis craigslist, hate to sell it but the wife says its got to go....

Comment

I would include this...might help you sell it.

I would buy it, but I would be afraid the wife would say I have to go...
                    Hello, my name Ryan!

Comment

Lol I suppose this would help......lol thanks

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/da...084291798.html

Comment

The 85 Outboard is back,...in Northern Ontario?

Greetings folks. Is there any chance that this is the same boat that was featured in this thread?

http://thunderbay.kijiji.ca/c-cars-v...AdIdZ487510697

I don't know how many of these are left (with the same cracked windshield, updated carpet, stripped dash etc.) but there can't be many.

If it's the same boat, anyone know how it managed to get so far north?

Happy investigating!

Bye the way, what you you pay for it as a project boat?

Comment

Originally posted by PineLakeRumble View Post
                          Greetings folks. Is there any chance that this is the same boat that was featured in this thread?

http://thunderbay.kijiji.ca/c-cars-v...AdIdZ487510697

I don't know how many of these are left (with the same cracked windshield, updated carpet, stripped dash etc.) but there can't be many.

If it's the same boat, anyone know how it managed to get so far north?

Happy investigating!

Bye the way, what you you pay for it as a project boat?
                          I bought this boat in Thunder Bay in 2017. I'm pretty happy I found this thread. The previous owner got the seals on the lower end done in 2016 and she's been running great for me since I bought it.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Donzi View Post
                            I bought this boat in Thunder Bay in 2017. I'm pretty happy I found this thread. The previous owner got the seals on the lower end done in 2016 and she's been running great for me since I bought it.

Congrats and welcome to the forum. We love pics here, hint, hint.....
                            Prior boats - (3) X14's, (3) Prostars, and a Tristar.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnE View Post
                              Congrats and welcome to the forum. We love pics here, hint, hint.....
                              Exactly! We need pics! Let's see em...

Comment

Took off the windshield, not sure if I'll be replacing it or not. Drilled out the rivets that we're loose on the right side and will bolt er tight with stainless hardware tomorrow. Hoping to have her repainted by the fall. Just need to decide on a colour scheme...

Comment

Working...
                                X