replied
    mild soap and water and lexol vinylex since owned

[IMG][/IMG]

Leave a comment:

• NoSubstitute
    replied
    Originally posted by Moosecrackers View Post
    This works pretty well.
    Looks good! Thanks for the recommendation.

Leave a comment:

• Moosecrackers
    replied
    Originally posted by NoSubstitute View Post
    Any recommendations for a "soft bristle brush"? Everything I've found at the local stores seems pretty stiff.
    This works pretty well.

Leave a comment:

• JMLVMI
    replied
    How long are you guys leaving the 303 Aerospace Protectant on the vinyl before you wipe it off?

Leave a comment:

• NoSubstitute
    replied
    Any recommendations for a "soft bristle brush"? Everything I've found at the local stores seems pretty stiff.

Leave a comment:

• Big tic
    replied
    Originally posted by kodiak View Post
    Yes thats the stuff.

I agree I may only use Totally awesome once or twice a year. Vinyl sauce for day to day. Followed by 303.

Eric

Leave a comment:

• LaRue
    replied
    We have been using Babes Seat Soap followed by 303 protectant. Seats get cleaned and protected 3-4 times a season whether they need it or not and wiped down with a towel after every outing. I see no reason to try anything else. We buy a 5 gallons of Seat Soap to bring the cost down.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• kodiak
    replied
    Is this the cleaner you are using? http://www.dollargeneral.com/product...uctId=11786549

Leave a comment:

• Big tic
    replied
    TOTALLY AWESOME IS THE NEW CHAMP.

Well got some Totally Awesome. At $1 it is a fraction of the cost of the designer cleaners. I picked up a case.

Blows the doors off everything I tried (babes, 303 cleaner and vinyl sauce).

Dont waste your money like I did. Buy Totally awesome and follow up with a light wash with water and then 303 areospace. I see some guys use babes or vinyl sauce after using Totally awesome. I used a damp sponge with warm water then 303.

Anyway interior looks great. Did great work on the sticking.

Eric

Leave a comment:

• 02ProstarSammyD
    replied
    Totally Awesome
    if you try that and you are disappointed you just need new vinyl

Leave a comment:

• wakeX2wake
    replied
    after scrubbing with some stuff from walmart yesterday and being displeased with the results i'll keep looking until i find some 303.

advice?

Leave a comment:

• 02ProstarSammyD
    replied
    I got some of that Totally Awesome in a pray bottle and it says on there to dilute it. Is that necessary?
    I dilute mine in a bucket of water and use a sponge for regular washing. No dilute for extreme cleanings with a soft brisel brush. Btw this stuff CLEANS! I found its the only thing that gets the crap off my windshield frame to make it look brand new. I really do like babes though and use it if I have it. For a buck its hard to beat the alternative though. Just 303 it after. These stronger cleaners tend to dry upholstery out.

Leave a comment:

• jeffbare
    replied
    Do you guys use the 303 on gel coat as well as the vinyl?

Leave a comment:

• sand2snow22
    replied
    No need to dilute. Works great for a buck.

Leave a comment:

• Snipe
    replied
    Originally posted by swatguy View Post
    I would also throw Totally Awesome Cleaner or Malco in the mix vs all of those. You will see a huge difference in cleaning potential between the Babes, 303, and Vinyl Sauce vs either the Malco or the Totally Awesome Cleaner. Totally Awesome is cheap , readily available at almost any store, and really can't be beat as a vinyl cleaner. I wouldn't use the Totally Awesome as a daily wipedown like I would the 3 you mention, but again if you have dirty vinyl nothing will clean better than the Totally Awesome or Malco with a soft bristle brush. Also get a soft bristle brush for either of the 3 you mentioned. IT will add even more cleaning power.
    I got some of that Totally Awesome in a spray bottle and it says on there to dilute it. Is that necessary?
    Last edited by Snipe; 05-02-2013, 11:00 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X