Pictures of x2(205v) Bimini

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pictures of x2(205v) Bimini

Hi there, I'm looking at buying a bimini for a 2004 x4. just wondering if you guys could post pictures you have of your x2 with zeroflex tower with a bimini. As many as possible,
    Thanks guys.
    here is the boat it is going on
    Attached Files

Towerbimini.com for sure

No straps, pics show hardware, Bimini deployed, and Bimini folded

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

+1 for towerbimini.com

I don't have any pictures handy, but they're solid and I have your same boat. I just had to replace the boot this spring. Spotter wasn't paying attention and our wakeboard line got snagged and ripped it last season. They are easy to deal with, fast and reasonable. The fact there are no straps when lowered was a bonus. I've had mine for 9 years now and while we don't use it all that often now that the kids are older, I'd buy from them again if I needed one without hesitation.
      ¡Viva 205V!
      2003 X2 MCX

Comment

Mine has a factory windshield mounted bimini. It offers a lot of shade, but sits pretty low.

Comment

+2 for towerbimini.com. A little pricey but I love mine and it's built great.

Comment

Originally posted by JRW160 View Post
            Mine has a factory windshield mounted bimini. It offers a lot of shade, but sits pretty low.
            I have the same factory on mine and I hate it. Sits so low I never use it

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4860.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	115.6 KB
ID:	2365379

Towerbiminis

Comment

Comment

There's one for sale today 2 o'clock post

Comment

Originally posted by JRW160 View Post

Originally posted by CheeseSteak1 View Post
                    I have the same factory on mine and I hate it. Sits so low I never use it
                    I have the same factory windshield mount bimini on mine. I do like the look and the shade it provides, but if I couldn't count the times that I've smashed my head on that thing stepping down off the sun pad into the cockpit.

Comment

Thanks for the responses guys do you think its worth getting one that low? I'm looking at one that is $300 used. I don't know if I like it that low or not, how do you get to the board racks?

Comment

I paid 600 for mine. Local shop made it to fit over my tower so I wasn't hitting my head on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Canadianwake View Post
                          Thanks for the responses guys do you think its worth getting one that low? I'm looking at one that is $300 used. I don't know if I like it that low or not, how do you get to the board racks?
                          I busted my head on it which put a small gash above my right eye. Bimini hasn't been back on the boat since. I'm looking at tower mounts to move it up off the windshield mounts, but haven't had time.

Comment

Working...
                          X