Seadek in a X23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seadek in a X23

Wife and I hate carpet in the boat. Looking at alternatives and thinking of doing Seadek in the passenger and bow floor. We have a 2016 X23. The only thing I was wondering about was how to do the round hatch ports to the drain plug that are in the floor. There are two and the carpet just lays over the top.
    Anyone put Seadek down? Photos would be appreciated

IMO, Decadene gives a "smoother" look because the material covers the hatch ports vs the multiple pieces you end up with on seadeck.
    Attached Files
    2017 NXT22, 2015 NXT20, 2007 X2, 2002 209

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
      IMO, Decadene gives a "smoother" look because the material covers the hatch ports vs the multiple pieces you end up with on seadeck.
      Where did you get that? I love it. Even the color

Comment

Google search LOL. Maybe the owner will chime in, but seadeck should have the template on hand
        2017 NXT22, 2015 NXT20, 2007 X2, 2002 209

Comment

A splendid look. Though is it durable enough?

Comment

The guy I bought my boat from earlier this year had just put it in the boat before I purchased it. It’s awesome, I’m going to figure out how to clean it before the season starts up. I hope it’s pretty easy to maintain. My first impressions are good though. Mine is the same color as the one above but it is pinstripes and has the shield logo in a corner. Really adds to the boat. Mine came from aquamarinedeck.com.

Comment

If you order the factory grey SeaDek from MC, this is what it looks like.
              Attached Files

Comment

cleaning sea dek is super easy, get a soft brissel brush and either 303 vinyl cleaner or simple soap and water
                and jsut rinse it off

Comment

Can you tell me what you paid for that

Comment

Originally posted by Chunk View Post
                    Can you tell me what you paid for that
                    That’s my old X23. Did that back in 2015. Think it was about $1200.00, and a lot of work (they didn’t have the patterns at the time, so I did them). They should still have the pattern info for it.

Comment

Would like to know all the information where you purchased the flooring for that boat.I have a 2017 x23 and would like to have that same color and pattern

Comment

I have the decadence in my X23 and I wouldn't ever have anything else. yes the seadek is a great feature, but the ability to remove the decadence (snap free) and clean the inside is a huge advantage IMO. If you hose down the inside with seadek, it will stay wet for a while. Decadence, dries fast and allows water to drain through and into the bilge.

Comment

I also have deckadance in my 2016 X23 and would not change to seadek.

Comment

Personal choice we put seadek in our 2015, 2018 x23’s, ordered it in our 2222, we love it.

Comment

We have seadeck in our 2017 X23 and really like it. We had carpet in our X30 and this is much better. A friend had decadence in his X23 and it was nice, but not sure if I like it more than seadeck. If you regularly soak the floor or are exceptionally hard on the flooring, it. may be nice to have something that's easily removed and replaced versus seadeck that's glued down.

Comment

Working...
                              X