Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bret
    replied
    A combination of Super Clean and Wesleys Whitewall cleaner, medium bristle brush and a 1" detail brush for the areas around the sensors and assorted connections.

Leave a comment:

• BrianS
    replied
    What did you use to clean the top of the gas tank? I need to do the same.

Leave a comment:

• chrislandy
    replied
    Originally posted by bret View Post
    I think he's only had it out for an hour or two but, we will probably take his and mine out this weekend so I'll let you know. I can tell you this, this thing is much wider than a 91-94 model!!

Tulsa, hmmm, 4.5 hours away - where I learned to work and build Porsche 944 turbos in Tom Charlesworth's shop!!!
    tell me about it! the interior width is more than my old '96 205 !

Leave a comment:

• ttu
    replied
    I think he's only had it out for an hour or two but, we will probably take his and mine out this weekend so I'll let you know. I can tell you this, this thing is much wider than a 91-94 model!!

Tulsa, hmmm, 4.5 hours away - where I learned to work and build Porsche 944 turbos in Tom Charlesworth's shop!!!
    small world. I always love driving by that shop.

Leave a comment:

• bret
    replied

Leave a comment:

• zsqure
    replied
    Nice job, always satisfying to clean up what appears to be a lift rescue. Like the color combo. How does he like it compared to the '93?

Leave a comment:

• ttu
    replied

That's a wrap!
    Bret, looks incredible. So when i can I plan on you coming over to Tulsa?

Leave a comment:

• bret
    replied

That's a wrap!

Leave a comment:

• bret
    replied
    At least the hull is finished

Leave a comment:

• bret
    replied
    The boat has been taken care of just not by MCOCD; thanks Mike.

This morning...

Leave a comment:

• mikeg205
    replied
    Hard to believe the new hull is 7 years old. Way to go to brighten her up!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• bret
    started a topic 2014 ProStar Detail Starting

2014 ProStar Detail Starting

This beauty belongs to a member in our ski club, it is new to him after selling his 93 Blue S&S last month. It is in very good shape but needs some attention to detail. I think it's going to take at least three days: Cut, Swirl Remover, Sealant, and Wax the hull, then attack the interior.

Starting at the worst, the stern.

Working...
X