X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• busted speaker cone

Mr. Klipsch,

Due to a hail storm one of my tower speakers cones took an unlucky hit. Its cracked pretty bad, but amazingly sounds ok.

What are your thought of over time performance and can I send this to you for a rebuild? I'm about to go out and take pics and will post. I'm probably going to file a insurance claim due to other damage, but would like to also get 2 more tower speakers, so if I could get one rebuilt it would help on cost possibly.
    Last edited by Tookeymonster; 08-19-2019, 12:03 PM.

Comment

• New weird Bluetooth issue, wanted to check if anyone else has had or klipsch has any input.

All the sudden while driving, music stopped bluetooth disconnected and would not reconnect, there was also some slight "popping" noise, not loud, but I could hear a bit of weird interference noise. Tried multiple phones, turning it on/off, unpairing, factory reset, nothing worked. AM/FM still worked though.

During all this another boat broke down and had to save them, so much later I finally stopped and shut the battery on/off. Then everything started working again, worked for the rest of the day fine.

Anything I should be concerned about? Short? Or just a fluke and move on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kbrouder View Post
        New weird Bluetooth issue, wanted to check if anyone else has had or klipsch has any input.

All the sudden while driving, music stopped bluetooth disconnected and would not reconnect, there was also some slight "popping" noise, not loud, but I could hear a bit of weird interference noise. Tried multiple phones, turning it on/off, unpairing, factory reset, nothing worked. AM/FM still worked though.

During all this another boat broke down and had to save them, so much later I finally stopped and shut the battery on/off. Then everything started working again, worked for the rest of the day fine.

Same stuff happening in my boat as well
        -=MasterCraft All The Way=-
        sigpic
        2019 MasterCraft X-Star
        2017 MasterCraft X23
        2015 MasterCraft X23
        2007 MasterCraft X45
        2009 Malibu WAKESETTER VLX SS
        2005 MasterCraft X-Star
        2004 Tige 20v
        1995 MasterCraft ProStar 190

Comment

New weird Bluetooth issue, wanted to check if anyone else has had or klipsch has any input.

Mine did it two days in a row during the 4th of July week, but the whole stereo would not work. After doing a off/on with battery switch it worked. Been back on the boat about 6 days and never had the issue again.

Comment

• Originally posted by wilhelmwake View Post
            Originally posted by Tookeymonster View Post
            Mine did it two days in a row during the 4th of July week, but the whole stereo would not work. After doing a off/on with battery switch it worked. Been back on the boat about 6 days and never had the issue again.
            Good to know I'm not the only one. Were on the boat a few times a week, so Ill post back if it becomes and reoccurring issue. Easy fix I suppose, but don't want to have it happening all the time.

Comment

• In my 2019 X24 with dual screen and advanced audio package the bow speakers have quit. My son noticed it while boating last weekend. After the day was over I tried turning all the zones down and played with the bow speakers several times and could not get any sound out of that zone. Anything I can troubleshoot without taking it to the dealer would be appreciated. My nearest dealer is a 2 hour drive each way.

Thanks
              Chuck

Comment

• Originally posted by Waterbucket1 View Post
                In my 2019 X24 with dual screen and advanced audio package the bow speakers have quit. My son noticed it while boating last weekend. After the day was over I tried turning all the zones down and played with the bow speakers several times and could not get any sound out of that zone. Anything I can troubleshoot without taking it to the dealer would be appreciated. My nearest dealer is a 2 hour drive each way.

Thanks
                Chuck
                Check the DSP output and multichannel amp input is tight for the bow zone. It's a screw-on mini-DIN connector so it shouldn't come loose but that's the easiest to diagnose.
                '18 XT22 w/5500 & Upgraded Premium Stereo
                (Previous- '08 X2 w/MCX)
                '16 F150 Platinum Screw 3.5L Eco 4x4

I can help with Klipsch Stereo modifications
                www.chesnuttech.com

Comment

• BBTalkin to Klipsch 2018 Xstar

Im trying to find a way to feed audio from BBTalkin advance unit into Klipsch system on my 2018 xStar. bbTalkin has a 3.5MM output for headsets.

Is it possible? if so, whats the easiest way.

Thanks!!

Comment

• When’s the release date for the 2020 software on dealer link for bass boost update?

Comment

• Originally posted by thornappleWB View Post
                      Im trying to find a way to feed audio from BBTalkin advance unit into Klipsch system on my 2018 xStar. bbTalkin has a 3.5MM output for headsets.

Is it possible? if so, whats the easiest way.

Thanks!!
                      The easiest way is either with an FM modulator or with a bluetooth output adapter for the BBTalkin system

Like this
                      '18 XT22 w/5500 & Upgraded Premium Stereo
                      (Previous- '08 X2 w/MCX)
                      '16 F150 Platinum Screw 3.5L Eco 4x4

I can help with Klipsch Stereo modifications
                      www.chesnuttech.com

Comment

• My 2018 NXT22 does not have the zone function like the new 2019 model has. Can it be added via software update or would I need a new head unit

Comment

• Originally posted by Grizza View Post
                          My 2018 NXT22 does not have the zone function like the new 2019 model has. Can it be added via software update or would I need a new head unit
                          Should be a software update your dealer can do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweir1171 View Post

I have seen talks about another DSP update for advanced audio 2018 and up may be out. is this available yet? What does the update contain?

Cheers - Steve
                            Originally posted by Wakejunkie View Post
                            When’s the release date for the 2020 software on dealer link for bass boost update?
                            The updated profiles have been posted to the DealerLink. This will add a +3dB bass boost to model year 2018-2019 boats.

Customers will just need to see their local MC dealer for the update. This will be a product enhancement (not warranty work), so it will be up to the dealer on how they charge for labor to install the update. There would not be any additional parts required.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grizza View Post
                              My 2018 NXT22 does not have the zone function like the new 2019 model has. Can it be added via software update or would I need a new head unit
                              Originally posted by phins2rt View Post
                              Should be a software update your dealer can do.
                              Correct. This can be added with new software for the Klipsch head unit, new DSP profile and a Y-cable. Contact your dealer for pricing and installation.

Comment

Originally posted by wilhelmwake View Post
                                Originally posted by Tookeymonster View Post
                                What make & model phone are you guys using and what software version does the phone have? Any further issues since you first observed it?

Comment

Working...
                                X