Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask Klipsch

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by NXT22guy View Post
    Here is a picture.
    Try again no picture

    Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

    Comment


    • [editing]
      1991 Prostar 190
      2018 SeaDoo RXP-X300
      Lake James, NC

      Comment


      • Originally posted by eecyclone View Post
        Klipsch,
        What’s new with the 2021 NXT stereo controller? Any info?

        Mine doesn't look like that one. 2021.
        1991 Prostar 190
        2018 SeaDoo RXP-X300
        Lake James, NC

        Comment


        • Originally posted by T-Rex View Post
          Mine doesn't look like that one. 2021.
          still lagging behind JL, so sad...

          Comment


          • Originally posted by RockRaines View Post
            No, thats not the problem, I completed those steps almost immediately when troubleshooting. And it also doesn't explain why the unit turns on randomly when the boat is off, why it switches sources for no reason and the volume jumps from 40 to 0 to 40 again for no reason.
            I had an issue where the control unit behind the buttons was acting up. Pressing mute might turn the volume up. All sorts of random results. Dealer replaced whatever is behind those buttons and it works way better now.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by uplandbird View Post
              I had an issue where the control unit behind the buttons was acting up. Pressing mute might turn the volume up. All sorts of random results. Dealer replaced whatever is behind those buttons and it works way better now.
              Which buttons are you referring to? Manual buttons to the right of the screens? Reason I ask is because I have seen where pressing the button for the trim tab activates the ballast pump.

              Comment


              • I have an odd issue, wondering if anyone else has the same.

                Had my 2018 with Dual Screen Premium Audio for 2 months now. About half dozen times I can tell I'm not getting the normal loudness out of the stereo, full volume actually sounds like 2/3. If I power down and cycle the battery switch it's back to normal? I've confirmed it isn't a difference in the "Mode" I'm in???
                2018 XT22 - Current
                1985 SS - Current

                2016 X2 - Sold
                2008 X2 - Sold
                2003 197 TT - Sold
                1993 205 - Sold

                Comment


                • Originally posted by 197 TT View Post
                  I have an odd issue, wondering if anyone else has the same.

                  Had my 2018 with Dual Screen Premium Audio for 2 months now. About half dozen times I can tell I'm not getting the normal loudness out of the stereo, full volume actually sounds like 2/3. If I power down and cycle the battery switch it's back to normal? I've confirmed it isn't a difference in the "Mode" I'm in???

                  Did you make or receive a phone call prior to the volume lowering?
                  '18 XT22 w/5500 & Upgraded Premium Stereo
                  (Previous- '08 X2 w/MCX)
                  '16 F150 Platinum Screw 3.5L Eco 4x4

                  I can help with Klipsch Stereo modifications
                  www.chesnuttech.com

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by 197 TT View Post
                    I have an odd issue, wondering if anyone else has the same.

                    Had my 2018 with Dual Screen Premium Audio for 2 months now. About half dozen times I can tell I'm not getting the normal loudness out of the stereo, full volume actually sounds like 2/3. If I power down and cycle the battery switch it's back to normal? I've confirmed it isn't a difference in the "Mode" I'm in???
                    Yes. Drives me absolutely insane.
                    Aric


                    LONE STAR MASTERBASH 2022
                    Register Here

                    2019 XT22 - Ear Bleeder
                    2020 Crest 240 SLC Tri Toon - Ear Injurer

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by MC25 View Post
                      Yes. Drives me absolutely insane.
                      Ya and we all have iPhones. Aric's point is is doesn't happen in the trucks/cars, so either Murphy or Klipsch need to fix it

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by MC25 View Post
                        Yes. Drives me absolutely insane.

                        I posted my trick to this, but it’s still a problem..
                        1. Lower volume slider to 0 or 1
                        2. Key off
                        3. Cycle battery
                        4. You’re back to normal.
                        5. I Found putting phone in silent or vibrate lessens the occurrence than the phones ringer being on


                        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by btriantos View Post
                          I posted my trick to this, but it’s still a problem..
                          1. Lower volume slider to 0 or 1
                          2. Key off
                          3. Cycle battery
                          4. You’re back to normal.
                          5. I Found putting phone in silent or vibrate lessens the occurrence than the phones ringer being on


                          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Yep, PIA but this process has been working for me. Agreed, update from Murphy or Klipsch needs to take care of this.
                          2019 Xstar
                          2002 X30 ~ sold

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by SmithX30 View Post
                            Yep, PIA but this process has been working for me. Agreed, update from Murphy or Klipsch needs to take care of this.

                            For sure. I also noticed that you should slide volume slider to 0 or 1 before engine/key off. It makes the system come back at its best volume. Weird tricks to hack a problem that should have been fixed by now


                            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Mystic3D View Post
                              Ya and we all have iPhones. Aric's point is is doesn't happen in the trucks/cars, so either Murphy or Klipsch need to fix it
                              Or Mastercraft
                              '18 XT22 w/5500 & Upgraded Premium Stereo
                              (Previous- '08 X2 w/MCX)
                              '16 F150 Platinum Screw 3.5L Eco 4x4

                              I can help with Klipsch Stereo modifications
                              www.chesnuttech.com

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by btriantos View Post
                                For sure. I also noticed that you should slide volume slider to 0 or 1 before engine/key off. It makes the system come back at its best volume. Weird tricks to hack a problem that should have been fixed by now


                                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Originally posted by SmithX30 View Post
                                Yep, PIA but this process has been working for me. Agreed, update from Murphy or Klipsch needs to take care of this.
                                Originally posted by eecyclone View Post
                                Or Mastercraft
                                Or JL Audio.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X