This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Klipsch
    What's the 2022 factory 10" sub ohm rating?

Comment

• Last activity was a year ago. I wouldn't hold your breath.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.jpg
Views:	446
Size:	5.4 KB
ID:	2695488
      Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Taco47001 View Post
        Klipsch
        What's the 2022 factory 10" sub ohm rating?
        4 ohms
        '18 XT22 w/5500 & Upgraded Premium Stereo
        (Previous- '08 X2 w/MCX)
        '16 F150 Platinum Screw 3.5L Eco 4x4

I can help with Klipsch Stereo modifications
        www.chesnuttech.com

Comment

• Originally posted by eecyclone View Post

4 ohms
          Thank you!

Comment

• Click image for larger version  Name:	7731DD97-BAB6-4B21-8683-5753E7C06D27.png Views:	0 Size:	3.89 MB ID:	2710686

Did anyone else receive this email?
            (Previous- '08 X2 w/MCX)

www.chesnuttech.com

Comment

• Yep, just got it today. I'm torn. I tend to want the latest/greatest as quickly as possible. And the advertised benefits sound great. Not sure I trust them though to get it right the first time. Anybody with a '23 that can comment on the performance relative to the '18-'22?
              Jerry

2020 X22
              2018 XT22
              2014 Aqua Patio
              2003 Malibu Response LXi
              2001 Malibu Sunsetter
              1978 Ski Supreme

Comment

• One week since the email, has anyone had a chance to update their DSP programming with the new file?
                (Previous- '08 X2 w/MCX)

www.chesnuttech.com

Comment

• Doing update this weekend

Comment

• I did the update earlier this week. Definitely improved tower output and subwoofer bass. Didn’t fix the “phone call reducing volume output” glitch. Overall I’d recommend getting the update as quick as possible. It does require plugging a USB into the sealed door on the DSP box though.
                    Last edited by Tony84121; 08-08-2022, 08:18 AM.

Comment

• Cross post from the General thread hopingKlipsch might have a solution - but added a bit more info about battery and ballast pumps

Our 2021 X24 (dual screen - 4 tower speakers) on occasion makes a very loud pop sound in some of the speakers, but not all. I think it is just the speakers under the windshield, but it is hard to tell. We have seen it occur when the source is either FM and Bluetooth, also when all zones are set to the very bottom level and the system was on mute. The stereo can run for hours and be just fine, but then pop a few times in a short period of time. We have seen it when surfing, coving, when the boat is on the lift, when the boat was on the trailer getting ready to launch but was not floating. I have seen no consistent scenario to make it occur. We have checked all speaker wire connections. The pop is loud, it will startle me when driving.

The dealer has had the boat twice to resolve it, but has not found a cause yet.

Has anyone else experienced this? If so, what was your fix?

I have been away from this forum since the change away from TapTalk, so if this is covered in another thread, I would be glad to go there. Just give me the link....

This has occurred when our batteries are fully charged, as we have been surfing for an hour our more when it occurs. We are not running the ballast pumps when it occurs, nor had they been run recently,

Comment

• Swap amp DSP and cables.

Comment

• Klipsch the latest dsp software update has resulted in some bugs with the dsp requiring reset on the manual push button. Have you gotten any feedback from dealers about this issue?

Comment

• Originally posted by Wakejunkie View Post
                            Klipsch the latest dsp software update has resulted in some bugs with the dsp requiring reset on the manual push button. Have you gotten any feedback from dealers about this issue?

Thanks for the heads up. Let me dig into this on my end. I should be able to provide an update next week on how to resolve this.

Comment

• Do you obtain the Klipsch update file(s) from the dealer?

Comment

• Originally posted by jackpine View Post
                                Do you obtain the Klipsch update file(s) from the dealer?
                                Yes. Some dealers will share it and others charge a fee to install.

Comment

Working...
                                X