Originally posted by eecyclone View Post

4 ohms
    Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• eecyclone
    replied
    Originally posted by Taco47001 View Post
    Klipsch
    What's the 2022 factory 10" sub ohm rating?
    4 ohms

Leave a comment:

• lakedrum03
    replied
    Last activity was a year ago. I wouldn't hold your breath.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.jpg
Views:	182
Size:	5.4 KB
ID:	2695488
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Taco47001
    replied
    Klipsch
    What's the 2022 factory 10" sub ohm rating?

Leave a comment:

• NXT22guy
    replied
    Originally posted by Tookeymonster View Post
    On the 2018 NXT22 I had I swapped out the tower speakers with the JL 8.8" M6 towers and Powered them with a JL M400/4 briged to 2 towers for 2x 200 watts. It was and is way loud way be hind the boat. eecyclone make the harness that plug directly into the Klipsch DSP and the aftermarket amp. It is a super simple project.
    Interesting... i may look i to that was thinking about going wetsounds rev10 route, i already have the harnesses from eeccyclone.

Leave a comment:

• barneyferd
    replied
    I’ll have to look up the version. But this is the ‘new’ user interface for the advanced audio, I presume with features similar to the new dual screen interface. My update would have been done when my dealer pulled the boat out of storage in early April. Not sure if this package is available for MY18 systems?

Leave a comment:

• eecyclone
    replied
    Originally posted by barneyferd View Post
    It seems someone at Klipsch/MC was listening to the gripes about the speed compensated volume feature, and made some changes in the latest updates. I noticed this weekend that with SCV=5, there is a very pronounced volume increase that appears to be based on throttle position, rather than boat or engine speed. I need to play with it some more to get a better sense of how the algorithm works. But at first blush, I'd say there is a step change in volume when the throttle is moved a little more than off-idle (maybe 10-20%?), then ramps up from there with boat speed. Same on the way down, volume comes down with boat speed, then when pulling out of the throttle to near neutral, volume drops significantly. It ain't perfect, but it is a far cry better than what was previously available.

Interestingly, I didn't see the same affect (or at least not nearly so pronounced) at SCV=4 or less.
    Which update was this included in? Something new this spring?

Leave a comment:

• barneyferd
    replied
    It seems someone at Klipsch/MC was listening to the gripes about the speed compensated volume feature, and made some changes in the latest updates. I noticed this weekend that with SCV=5, there is a very pronounced volume increase that appears to be based on throttle position, rather than boat or engine speed. I need to play with it some more to get a better sense of how the algorithm works. But at first blush, I'd say there is a step change in volume when the throttle is moved a little more than off-idle (maybe 10-20%?), then ramps up from there with boat speed. Same on the way down, volume comes down with boat speed, then when pulling out of the throttle to near neutral, volume drops significantly. It ain't perfect, but it is a far cry better than what was previously available.

Interestingly, I didn't see the same affect (or at least not nearly so pronounced) at SCV=4 or less.

Leave a comment:

• Wakejunkie
    replied
    I wonder if you can replace the control unit in older models and it work with the existing head unit base on amp rack. It would be worth a try or if klipsch could answer that question on here.

Leave a comment:

• Ripler
    replied
    Originally posted by RyanDubbya View Post
    I’ve seen that head unit in several newly built NXTs. Curious about features/specs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My 2021 NXT20 that I bought in Sept. 2020 doesn't have this style commander.

Leave a comment:

• eecyclone
    replied
    Originally posted by Crashchris View Post
    I just got this head unit as a replacement from MC. Is there anything specific you want to know. I played around with it yesterday.
    Much easier interface then the old one i would have to say. Better clarity on the display. Doesn't look so analog and screen is in colour.
    here is a users manual to show some features.
    https://www.manualslib.com/manual/18...#page=2-manual
    I was just curious about new features, if it supported additional audio zones, etc.

I will say that it looks great in the pictures of the dash.

Leave a comment:

• Crashchris
    replied
    Originally posted by eecyclone View Post
    Hey Klipsch,
    Any news on when the KMC2 will be available in Mastercraft boats? Any new features to look forward to?
    https://www.asaelectronics.com/asa-e...-product-line/

"The Klipsch Marine KMC2 Source Unit will be available on select 2021 MasterCraft boats"
    I just got this head unit as a replacement from MC. Is there anything specific you want to know. I played around with it yesterday.
    Much easier interface then the old one i would have to say. Better clarity on the display. Doesn't look so analog and screen is in colour.
    here is a users manual to show some features.
    https://www.manualslib.com/manual/18...#page=2-manual

Leave a comment:

• Crashchris
    replied
    Originally posted by Crashchris View Post
    Ok thanks. Currently the DSP is removed because they wanted to try it in another boat over the winter to see if that may be the issue. I don't think i could check anything at this point.
    Just to wrap this up. I took the boat back to the dealer this week. In the fall i told them forget about the zone control just make it work again. I didn't want to pay the extra $7-800 quoted to have that option.
    Here is where the story gets good. Mastercraft sent all the parts under warranty and covered labour to install. They sent me everything to fix the stereo and get zone control. I couldn't believe it. New head unit some wiring and DSP as the old one had been locked up they said.
    First MC boat and already super impressed with MC's warranty and willingness to help.
    Can wait for summer even more now!
    Thanks Mastercraft!

Leave a comment:

• RyanDubbya
    replied
    I’ve seen that head unit in several newly built NXTs. Curious about features/specs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• eecyclone
    replied
    Hey Klipsch,
    Any news on when the KMC2 will be available in Mastercraft boats? Any new features to look forward to?
    https://www.asaelectronics.com/asa-e...-product-line/

"The Klipsch Marine KMC2 Source Unit will be available on select 2021 MasterCraft boats"

Leave a comment:

Working...
X