• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MC25
    replied
    Originally posted by Covi View Post
    made me laugh......
    Haha. It’s the truth. Definitely don’t stand behind them when they’re turned up.

Leave a comment:

• Covi
    replied
    made me laugh......

Originally posted by MC25 View Post
    They’re loud enough for the entire lake to listen to what I’m listening too. They will legit hurt your ears at 70ft behind the boat.

Leave a comment:

• MC25
    replied
    I used the factory mounts on my setup. But I can’t speak to the zft0 though.

Leave a comment:

• Rilo10
    replied
    Wetsounds SD2
    Awesome I'm going to look into them I was torn between getting a set of underwater lights or upgrading my speakers and I've decided im not out at night enough for that to be an option lol. After a quick search i actually found a set of adapters that allows the rev10s to hook into the existing receptacles on the tower. I really like how the JLs look but they just arent very loud. I wonder if the spacing on the pre-existing spots are far enough apart for 10s

Leave a comment:

• MC25
    replied
    Originally posted by Rilo10 View Post
    Lol what kind of amp do you have powering them?
    Wetsounds SD2

Leave a comment:

• Rilo10
    replied
    They’re loud enough for the entire lake to listen to what I’m listening too. They will legit hurt your ears at 70ft behind the boat.
    Lol what kind of amp do you have powering them?

Leave a comment:

• MC25
    replied
    I have this same boat but it doesnt have the folding tower. Are the 4 rev10s pretty loud? Can you hear them well wakeboarding?

Leave a comment:

• Rilo10
    replied
    I have 4 rev 10s. No modifications needed to the wetsounds enclosures.
    I have this same boat but it doesnt have the folding tower. Are the 4 rev10s pretty loud? Can you hear them well wakeboarding?

Leave a comment:

• MC25
    replied
    Do you have any pics of your wetsound tower speakers? what enclosures are you using on them? found a really good deal on some wet sound rev8s that would be cheaper to buy 4 of them than 2 more JL 7.7s
    I have 4 rev 10s. No modifications needed to the wetsounds enclosures.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Rilo10
    replied
    Should be a 800/8 and a 250 or 200/2

A wetsounds Syn2 powers four 7.7s great.
    Do you have any pics of your wetsound tower speakers? what enclosures are you using on them? found a really good deal on some wet sound rev8s that would be cheaper to buy 4 of them than 2 more JL 7.7s

Leave a comment:

• TarheelMC
    replied
    If you have a M200/2, your easiest option would be to replace it with a new amp IMO. You can likey utilize the same wiring for a new amp.

My setup was a 4 boat speakers, 2 towers, and 1 sub. The amps were a M700/5 and a M200/2. Both the amps used the same size power from the factory. I added a set of towers and an additional sub, and replaced the M200/2 with a M700/5. It was a super easy install considering I didnt have to run additional power wire, plus there was limited space on the amp rack panel which would have required a lot more work if I was adding another amp.

Leave a comment:

• Rilo10
    replied
    Im not sure the model and wattage of the amps I know theyre JLs and its a 2ch powering the speakers. Would it be better to add a higher wattage 4ch amp for 4 tower speakers or just add another of the same 2ch?

Leave a comment:

• MLA
    replied
    If there is a 200/2 present for the towers, which is what we've seen before, then technically, yes, you can wire a 2nd pair of tower speakers to that amp. However, Its super under powered for the 7.7 tower pods.

I do like the Syn-DX2 as an option though.

Leave a comment:

• MC25
    replied
    Originally posted by TarheelMC View Post
    You likely can add the new towers to your existing amps, but ideally you would add/upgrade an amp. Do you know what amps you have now?
    Should be a 800/8 and a 250 or 200/2

A wetsounds Syn2 powers four 7.7s great.

Leave a comment:

• TarheelMC
    replied
    You likely can add the new towers to your existing amps, but ideally you would add/upgrade an amp. Do you know what amps you have now?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X