Sirius XM connection to 2019 XT22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sirius XM connection to 2019 XT22

I'm considering adding Sirius XM to my 2019 XT22 boat next summer but cannot find any info on what is required as far as Sirius equipment and interface in my boat. Couple it through Bluetooth or the USB connector? Does any one have any experience, suggestions, or pointers to the right direction? I searched the forum and did not find much.
    Thanks

Originally posted by dmm1220 View Post
    I'm considering adding Sirius XM to my 2019 XT22 boat next summer but cannot find any info on what is required as far as Sirius equipment and interface in my boat. Couple it through Bluetooth or the USB connector? Does any one have any experience, suggestions, or pointers to the right direction? I searched the forum and did not find much.

Thanks

Why not use the xm app on your phone and stream? Phone connects via Bluetooth to the boat. Thats how i do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by stuartjr View Post
      Why not use the xm app on your phone and stream? Phone connects via Bluetooth to the boat. Thats how i do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About 60% of my lake has really poor cell coverage. Does XM offer a "season plan? Following
      2017 NXT22, 2015 NXT20, 2007 X2, 2002 209

Comment

Might want to repost under the Ask Klipsch thread. I know my old X10 with the Fusion head unit was XM ready and had an input for the antenna, not sure what the newer boats have.

Comment

I had a seasonal plan when I owned my X25. When I bought my Star I was told no more XM access unless you stream. I let my kids play DJ now and they almost exclusively use Spotify.

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by Cyoder1 View Post
            I had a seasonal plan when I owned my X25. When I bought my Star I was told no more XM access unless you stream. I let my kids play DJ now and they almost exclusively use Spotify.

Chris
            I have spotify premium and have a ton of playlists, but almost exclusively use XM in my cars. The lazy factor definitely makes XM easy.
            2017 NXT22, 2015 NXT20, 2007 X2, 2002 209

Comment

Is there any analog inputs on the head unit like RCA or AUX? If so you could connect a SiriusXM receiver. If not you could get a Bluetooth cradle https://www.xm-radio-satellite.com/b...dock-sxbtd1v1/
              Last edited by bloup101; 01-04-2020, 01:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
                About 60% of my lake has really poor cell coverage. Does XM offer a "season plan? Following

Yup you can get a 3 month plan

Comment

Originally posted by bloup101 View Post
                  Is there any analog inputs on the head unit like RCA or AUX? If so you could connect a SiriusXM receiver. If not you could get a Bluetooth cradle https://www.xm-radio-satellite.com/b...dock-sxbtd1v1/
                  No analog inputs on the Klipsch head units/Murphy dash units. The best option is the bluetooth cradle. Second best option is a cradle with an FM transmitter.
                  '18 XT22 w/5500 & Upgraded Premium Stereo
                  (Previous- '08 X2 w/MCX)
                  '16 F150 Platinum Screw 3.5L Eco 4x4

I can help with Klipsch Stereo modifications
                  www.chesnuttech.com

Comment

I don't know what it take for the 2019. I have a Sirius XM Connect from our 2006 X30. If you have a need for that, I can probably be of assistance.

As for Sirius packages - they will offer subscriptions for 3, 5, 6 and 12 months. I typically pay about $5 a month when you call and threaten to drop service. Our lake has almost no mobile data coverage, so I have been using Sirius for years.

Currently, I am seldom on Team Talk - hit me up on PM and I hope to get notified there.

Comment

Working...
                    X