No announcement yet.

Incoming bluetooth call disrupts audio?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Incoming bluetooth call disrupts audio?

I have a 2019 X-Star w/ factory audio.

I noticed yesterday that the audio was sounding very good, then an incoming call came in on my phone. I ignored the call, but the audio continued with less volume, slight buzz and fuzziness. The only thing I could do to get it back to "good", was shut off the boat and reset the main power.

The audio came back on fine after that.

I was able to run the same scenario w/ the incoming call and have the same result.

Has anyone else seen this?

I have had some flakiness in the audio quality and had the dealer come out and look at it recently.

Happens every damn time the phone rings, or a video is taken with the connected phone. Terribly annoying and the only fix is a complete battery shutdown/reset. Totally sucks and top of my concerns for my audio survey call on Friday!!!

Comment

Happens to me every damn time. I turn my phone on airplane mode and direct everyone who may need me to call someone else on the boat. It is infuriating.
      Aric

LONE STAR MASTERBASH 2022
      Register Here

2019 XT22 - Ear Bleeder
      2022 Sea Hunt BX22 CC
      For Sale:
      2020 Crest 240 SLC Tri Toon

Comment

Known issue, yet unresolved by Mastercraft.
        '18 XT22 w/5500 & Upgraded Premium Stereo
        (Previous- '08 X2 w/MCX)
        '16 F150 Platinum Screw 3.5L Eco 4x4

I can help with Klipsch Stereo modifications
        www.chesnuttech.com

Comment

Wow, this board is great! Here I thought I had some obscure issue. Does turning off the answer calls/texts option eliminate this or does it persist even then?

Comment

If you have an old iPhone you can download all your tunes to it or connect it to your real phone's hotspot. I don't have the system as you last summer got a new phone and found out that the Fusion head unit doesn't work with the iPhone 11 or newer. This is what I had to do to beat solve this. We call it "the boat phone," though it has no sim card and is effectively an iPod.
            2020 Table Rock Mastercraft Reunion Poker Run Champion

I lead the fight to ban the swimsuit thread, help me bring it back: https://teamtalk.mastercraft.com/sho...58#post1494758

"LDA never saw a thread he couldn't run off the rails"

Comment

Working...
            X