Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Audio pre-wired without advanced audio pkg?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audio pre-wired without advanced audio pkg?

I have an NXT 22 build locked in and have been thinking about the advanced audio package. For $4-5k I’m getting an amp I can’t adjust, a very basic head unit, and four in boat speakers…. Does anyone know if the ZFT2 tower is pre wired without getting the advanced audio package? I’m already planning my own tower audio build and I feel I can probably do much better than $4-5k by building out the in boat stuff myself as well.

Originally posted by Taco47001 View Post
    I have an NXT 22 build locked in and have been thinking about the advanced audio package. For $4-5k I’m getting an amp I can’t adjust, a very basic head unit, and four in boat speakers…. Does anyone know if the ZFT2 tower is pre wired without getting the advanced audio package? I’m already planning my own tower audio build and I feel I can probably do much better than $4-5k by building out the in boat stuff myself as well.
    Yes, the tower is prewired for 4 tower speakers even if no stereo is ordered.

If you need any other help with the stereo wiring or audio equipment, let me know.
    '18 XT22 w/5500 & Upgraded Premium Stereo
    (Previous- '08 X2 w/MCX)
    '16 F150 Platinum Screw 3.5L Eco 4x4

I can help with Klipsch Stereo modifications
    www.chesnuttech.com

Comment

Originally posted by eecyclone View Post

If you need any other help with the stereo wiring or audio equipment, let me know.
      Awesome thanks! Is the advanced audio package worth the price tag? This is just the advanced audio, no tower speakers. I feel like a much more user adjustable, and louder, more powerful system can be built for much cheaper... Am I right or wrong in your professional opinion?

Comment

Originally posted by eecyclone View Post

How are the kicker marine line of products? The KXMA amps and KM line of coaxials and the HLCD tower speakers?

Comment

Working...
        X