Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keep on Tryin'
    replied
    Does the X2 benefit from the bow sac for surfing?

Leave a comment:

• Elberoth
    replied
    Originally posted by jpage View Post
    Wakemakers 710# 35x25x20
    Thanks a lot - ordered.

Leave a comment:

• jpage
    replied
    Originally posted by Elberoth View Post
    What is the max bag size you can fit with the factory tanks in place ?

Wakemakers 710# 35x25x20

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Elberoth
    replied
    What is the max bag size you can fit with the factory tanks in place ?

Leave a comment:

• Footin
    replied
    Originally posted by JohnE View Post
    They have a custom bag available afaik. Our old friend KnoxX2 was the test pilot, iirc.....
    Knox did have a custom bag made for his 200VRS (X2) with no tanks, since he sold the boat I now have the custom bag. I called Wakemakers a while back and they did not have any info on it (I wanted to have a second one made for the other side).

I don't use it that much, it works better with a 750 in each side. If I were buy bags again, I would get something 50X24X24, a 1,000 or 1,100 pounder. The 750 fills out the locker long ways but has quite a bit of room left on the top and sides. The picture is from my boat with the 750:
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• JohnE
    replied
    Originally posted by VGScapes View Post
    I am seriously contemplating doing this as well on my X2... maybe we can get wakemakers or another provider to make us custom bags together to help keep the cost down? So far anything I see in the L configuration is for a bigger boat. usually a 24' or so. What's your thought?
    They have a custom bag available afaik. Our old friend KnoxX2 was the test pilot, iirc.....

Leave a comment:

• jpage
    replied
    Originally posted by VGScapes View Post
    I am seriously contemplating doing this as well on my X2... maybe we can get wakemakers or another provider to make us custom bags together to help keep the cost down? So far anything I see in the L configuration is for a bigger boat. usually a 24' or so. What's your thought?

Custom surf bag would be around $550 and 1000#

Leave a comment:

• VGScapes
    replied

Leave a comment:

• flyguy570
    replied
    I’m not sure on an ‘08 but on the ‘10 it is impossible with out splitting the hull or cutting the tank.

Leave a comment:

• osmonet
    replied
    port side comes out, starboard side get the saw.

Leave a comment:

• pdublya
    replied
    bummer, thanks guys

Leave a comment:

• osmonet
    replied
    One side will come out, the other side needs to be cut before it can be removed.

Leave a comment:

• jpage
    replied
    They should come out. Takes a little squeezing

Leave a comment:

• pdublya
    started a topic Picklefork X2 hard ballast removal

Picklefork X2 hard ballast removal

Has anyone attempted to remove the 2 rear OEM hard ballasts from an Picklefork X2? I have a 2008 and it appears that they are too long to be able to pull up and out and would need to be cut out and therefore useless, never to be used again?
Working...
X