X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Double D
    replied
    Originally posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    Mind passing along his contact via a pm?
    PM sent

Leave a comment:

• Hawgdriver
    replied
    Mind passing along his contact via a pm?

Leave a comment:

• Double D
    replied
    Originally posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    Fantastic, thank you!!
    He got back to me but said he is low on parts to feel comfortable about repairing any. If there are junk ones out there that someone wants to get rid of then that would help.

Leave a comment:

• Hawgdriver
    replied
    PM sent

Leave a comment:

• prostar205
    replied
    Here is the link to disassembling the ballast pump housing and polishing and porting the housing.

Leave a comment:

• lakedrum03
    replied
    I picked up the Wakemakers version of the Johnson Talulah pump to replace my Ballast Puppy.

Then got the adapter.

Took my fill time from 11 minutes to 8 minutes for the KGB with the bow piggyback in my 205v.

Leave a comment:

• prostar205
    replied
    Following.

Leave a comment:

• bcd
    replied

Look what I found.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Ironhorse
    replied
    I have a new one still in the box I bought from Wakemakers but had mine working before it arrived, so I kept it as a spare. If you're interested, shoot me an offer.

Leave a comment:

• Hawgdriver
    replied
    Originally posted by Double D View Post
    There is (was) a guy on the MasterCraft Boat Owners FB page that was repairing them and did one of mine. I sent him a message to see if he is still doing them.
    Fantastic, thank you!!

Leave a comment:

• Tristarboarder
    replied
    There is a thread on here where a guy walks through step-by-step on how to clean/repair them.....I followed said instructions and have repaired 2 or 3 over the years. Pretty easy, depending on why the failure, often it is because of the way they were mounted and water got down inside. You basically pull it apart and clean all of the rust ftom the components and reassemble....

Leave a comment:

• Double D
    replied
    There is (was) a guy on the MasterCraft Boat Owners FB page that was repairing them and did one of mine. I sent him a message to see if he is still doing them.

Leave a comment:

• Hawgdriver
    started a topic Anyone repair Jabsco Ballast Pumps?

Anyone repair Jabsco Ballast Pumps?

I could’ve sworn in the past I saw that somebody on team talk repairs Dallas pumps. My searches came up empty except for a few discussion threads on how to repair and possibly source parts yourself. Does anyone know of anybody that repairs/rebuilds the jabsco ballast pumps?

Thank you!!
    Last edited by Hawgdriver; 03-02-2021, 11:34 PM.
Working...
X